China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RedLine

Re: China

Post by RedLine » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:53 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:13 am
have me asking questions.
I don't think there is much to it right now. The fag states are acting like fags.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:08 am

When do we hit this fucking apex already? We were supposed to have a thousand dying every day just last week; now it's going to REALLY hit next week, in two weeks, a month from now. Jesus Christ, all those fucking unused ventilators and empty hospitals. The media deserves to be lynched for this fake crisis.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:15 am

According to news now, it's going to be in the middle of April for ohio, even though it's been here since fucking Janurary.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:23 pm

You have a media and a leftist culture who seem to WANT the economy to sink as low as it can in an effort to make Orange Man look bad.

That Trump's approval numbers are up frustrates them, so they lean even harder on fear-mongering.

The media also keeps pounding on the "Stay home! Work from home! Quarantine! For the next 2-3 months, at least! Only assholes go outside!" message, all but ignoring the vast amount of people who can't afford to do that. The result is that these people hate the media even more than they might have previously and are responding to Trump's optimism and drive to get the economy running again. When the Democrats seem to want you to starve, the redpill looks good.

Meanwhile, there is real fear out there because nobody wants to be the next Italy. It looks like New York City is fucked, but then of course it is. That kind of population in that small of a space, with thousands of international tourists present on any given day, and who travel daily on germ-ridden subways isn't going to weather a pandemic well.

I know that some people here don't like Tucker Carlson, but his show put together a devastating collection of NYC officials in February not only encouraging people to go out, but telling them that concern about WuFlu is racist.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:32 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:13 am
The Democrat governor of Virginia has put that state on lockdown until JUNE 10.

I'm not a conspiracy-minded guy, but the bolder and bolder abuses of power that we're seeing everyday ("for the greater good", of course) have me asking questions.

Coincidence? :roll:

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:18 pm

So Churches and gun shops must be closed but having abortions are essential. :roll:

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:50 pm

But I love that the swatter is somehow shocked that this happened. He has pushing to shut everything down and mocking everyone for saying we needed to open up the economy so that people can have jobs to get money. And somehow he is shocked that a government pushed the end of lockdown till June. I thought he would love it. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:16 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:18 pm
So Churches and gun shops must be closed but having abortions are essential. :roll:
They'll probably file the aborted fetuses under "Corona victim".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:21 pm

Portugal gives migrants and asylum-seekers full citizenship rights during coronavirus outbreak

When will Europe learn? Portugal is just a stones throw away from Africa and you are inviting in sick people.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:24 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:50 pm
But I love that the swatter is somehow shocked that this happened. He has pushing to shut everything down and mocking everyone for saying we needed to open up the economy so that people can have jobs to get money. And somehow he is shocked that a government pushed the end of lockdown till June. I thought he would love it. :lol:
I have a bad feeling this is going to happen in my state also
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]