China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
jpakke

Re: China

Post by jpakke » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:33 am

Here in Finland we already kept pretty good "personal space" distance, but I've seen people being a bit more spread out. There's been a few articles how fucking unprepared our government/state was, which shouldn't surprise fucking no one. That being said, I think we might have been just in nick of time to avoid the worst blunt of the virus, but if our gubmint would have been much more pro-active, we would've avoided a lot of infections.

One of the reasons for not quarantining people coming from the infection centers like Italy was that no one wanted to take responsibility for it, "it's not in my job description". Very fucking typical.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:52 am

How very German of you :3

EDIT: Loooool, China's now whining about a second wave of infection because of Chinamen who got the virus from touring in a different country. Suuuuuuure...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:59 am
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:51 am
Mexicans.

The day laborers and blue collars and janitors and families who show up in the line for takeout food don't give a fuck. They're all up in each other's faces. They will wait in line four inches behind you. They seem to have no idea what's going on. They don't seem to be listening to anything except for their awful accordian music.
So fucking shoot them, why do you burgers even want guns if you won't use them
Liberals won't let us. :( :( :(
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:15 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:52 pm
Shoot those as well then.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:09 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:15 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:52 pm
Shoot those as well then.
We won't until it's too late.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:58 pm

Too many burial urns from China, they estimate their dead are 10 times more than what they told us.
Considering here we have 700+ deaths each day, i can see that.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:01 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:58 pm
Too many burial urns from China, they estimate their dead are 10 times more than what they told us.
Ten is too liberal. There's no way their death toll is lower than one million
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:05 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:01 pm
Complicity wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:58 pm
Ten is too liberal. There's no way their death toll is lower than one million
I don't know... while they're absolutely cooking their numbers harder than DSP is, the death tool outside of China in relation to the number of (tested) infected isn't that high.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:15 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:05 pm
I don't know... while they're absolutely cooking their numbers harder than DSP is, the death tool outside of China in relation to the number of (tested) infected isn't that high.
Your point being?
This is the epicentre of the disease. China pack hundreds of thousands of people into tiny spaces. Their air quality is shit, due to all the pollution, which means the infected drop faster as this is a respiratory disease and they can't fucking breathe. They covered it up for three weeks, even in their own country, which means a lot of people going out and getting infected. This happened right around Chinese New Year which meant a lot of people going back and forth to visit their home villages, and finally it took them ages to actually lockdown the country.
If anything, a million might be too liberal
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:57 am

Yeah, I gotta agree with Keith. The death toll has to be crazy high and we're seeing little hints here and there that it is. I just want to know what the real numbers are. I feel perma-blueballed over this. I'm tired of faggot news articles giving respect to china because their lie numbers say they've had no new cases. I can't believe that any news organization could be so FUCKing stupid as to believe the "official" reports from the CCP government. Hell, from any communist government. Even democratic governments lie like fuck to cover up things that make them look bad. But the communists are 10x worse. Do I need to link Yuri Bezmenov (sp) again? He talks in detail about staged pictures in the USSR. You reporters think China is different?

I can answer that: No. They don't really think China is any different. They know these are lies. They're reporting them as if they are true because they are in on the corruption. They're either too afraid or too greedy to rock the boat and report their suspicions. Maybe they're consoling their consciences by arguing to themselves that they have no solid proof China is lying. Well, you would have some if you did your fucking job and went digging. But I guess then you might wind up Persona Non Grata, blacklisted and exiled from your little media circles, huh?

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/c ... rom-china-
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome