China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: China

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:15 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:09 am
CDC Reduces COVID-19 Fatality Rate to 0.26 Percent
The CDC’s 0.4 percent rate, however, is for those who show symptoms of COVID-19. The CDC estimates that 35 percent of people who are infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus never develop symptoms of the disease, which means that the IFR for the virus is 0.26 percent.1 2 3 4 That would place the fatality rate for the SARS-CoV-2 virus just slightly higher than that of seasonal influenza, which is estimated at 0.1 percent
Literally the flu. I remember when faggots we're shouting that the death rate was 7% or some shit.
It's high mainly because they're counting nursing homes that got infected and sheeeit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:29 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:17 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:37 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:53 pm
Wake me up once we have a strain that makes your dick bigger.
And 6 ft 2
Manlets of the world unite!
Now i don't get the picture out of my head. Some random dwarf manlets combine Voltron Style
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:09 pm

The one forming the penis is the lucky one.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:41 am

"Its like a childrens arm holding an red apple" he sayed while clinging to another manlets hip with the sheer power of his legs, blood rushing to his head....
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:21 pm

People are beginning to notice the bullshit HQC smears. Good job owning Drumph though.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/06 ... unraveling
(Several studies analyzing other groups of COVID-19 patients support the NEJM results.) “Recently, substantive concerns have been raised about the quality of the information in that database,” an NEJM statement noted. “We have asked the authors to provide evidence that the data are reliable.”
A third COVID-19 study using Surgisphere data has also drawn fire.
Today, The Lancet issued an Expression of Concern (EOC) saying “important scientific questions have been raised about data” in the paper

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:36 pm

RedLine wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:21 pm
People are beginning to notice the bullshit HQC smears. Good job owning Drumph though.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/06 ... unraveling
(Several studies analyzing other groups of COVID-19 patients support the NEJM results.) “Recently, substantive concerns have been raised about the quality of the information in that database,” an NEJM statement noted. “We have asked the authors to provide evidence that the data are reliable.”
A third COVID-19 study using Surgisphere data has also drawn fire.
Today, The Lancet issued an Expression of Concern (EOC) saying “important scientific questions have been raised about data” in the paper
That study was so bad parts of the MSM had no choice but to report on it. They claimed to have data on 96k wuflu patients but only 4 people go over it? Yeah get fucked.
I think the legal threats and lying about being tied to universities scared the shit out of the MSM. Lying about data is one thing, but legal shit like this can get them in trouble if they champion it. Also their Director of Sales is a literal whore:
I wonder why so many people approved their obviously garbage study :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of course that hasn't stopped them touting garbage studies. HCQ works, that's a fucking fact if they have to resort to this childish shit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:09 am

HQC also was never promised to STOP people from getting Chicom Flu, but MITIGATING THE INFECTION and AVOIDING PULMONAR DAMAGE if taken early enough.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:58 am

https://ahrp.org/the-lancet-published-a ... -of-error/

It gets worse.
What was not disclosed is the fact that the two lead co-authors have significant, relevant financial conflicts of interest that just may have biased the reported findings.

The database belongs to Surgisphere Corporation whose founder and CEO, is Dr. Sapan Desai, who is a lead co-author of the study. Dr. Desai has refused to disclose the data – for independent confirmatory review. In fact, he refuses to identify the participating hospitals, or even the countries.

Dr. Mandeep Mehra, the lead co-author is a director at Brigham & Women’s Hospital, which is credited with funding the study. Dr. Mehra and The Lancet failed to disclose that Brigham Hospital has a partnership with Gilead and is currently conducting TWO trials testing Remdesivir, the prime competitor of hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of COVID-19, the focus of the study.
As expected, Gilead money is involved again. I know people are focused on the riots at the moment but this is fucking insane, it's one of the biggest scandals in medical history with Fauci, the WHO and the media all pushing a clearly fake study using fake data.
“Surgisphere’s employees have little or no data or scientific background. An employee listed as a science editor appears to be a science fiction author and fantasy artist. Another employee listed as a marketing executive is an adult model and events hostess… until Monday, the “get in touch” link on Surgisphere’s homepage redirected to a WordPress template for a cryptocurrency website, raising questions about how hospitals could easily contact the company to join its database.”
And in France doctors are suing the government for not letting them treat patients.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:56 am

You'd think the world's largest health organization would know of less amateurish ways to get the study result that they want :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:05 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:56 am
You'd think the world largest health organization would know of less amateurish ways to get the study result that they want :thinking:
They are used to being believed with no question. They tell the media what to say and they comply. Getting their shit looked into is a foreign concept to them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!