China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: China

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:49 pm

There's plenty of frying oil in those sewers, after all. Knowing the Chinese, they would quickly figure out at which age a little boy is the most tender and how to cage raise them en masse to achieve the lowest acceptable yield for a cheap price.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:02 pm

Much like the Norks read Orwell and thought it a good manual, so will the Chinks do with Swift.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:07 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:49 pm
There's plenty of frying oil in those sewers, after all. Knowing the Chinese, they would quickly figure out at which age a little boy is the most tender and how to cage raise them en masse to achieve the lowest acceptable yield for a cheap price.
And it's even much healthier than bat soup because there's no risk of of mutating viruses. Everyone wins!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:55 pm

China is no stranger to brutal famines. The history of China is a cycle of corruption, abuse of power, mistreatment of the populace, followed by uprisings, civil wars, invasions and eventual reestablishment of status quo with new dynasties or a changing of officials within the old dynasty.

I think the CCP are more than willing to sacrifice the comfort of their citizens to conquer Taiwan, which they see as rightfully theirs. If the western powers are not willing to risk WW3 for Taiwan (and they have not yet done so for Ukraine,) then Taiwan will probably fall.

As to the ever-present threat of sanctions, the US and China are intimately linked. Can the US economy really afford sanctions against China? And what would that even mean? No chinese products purchased at all? No American companies allowed to operate in China? No American dollars going to China in any way? No Chinese money coming here? I doubt that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue May 16, 2023 7:32 pm

I totally understand those who see this and get angry. Me though, I got lucky and didn't lose anything of value by not getting the vax so I watch this video and feel weirdly good about standing my ground. We can't have enough supercuts of the media being idiots during the pandemic and the vaccine rollout. We need to be reminded regularly of what they are.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri May 19, 2023 12:46 am

Congratulations you're smarter than at least 70% of the population and survived the biggest psyop of our lives.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Fri May 19, 2023 5:03 am

It’s not just a psyop, they fucking deployed fucking bio weapons fucking twice. It's more like a straight-up war, and it's till ongoing.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:07 pm

This is fucked up

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:49 pm

Any reasonable person should want to end these monsters. Question is, how to get to them.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:16 pm

I love that it forces you to make a soyface.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette