China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:10 pm
Another doctor thinks masks will only be worn in the winter. He also imagines wristbands you can't remove that will show you've been vaccinated, and you should wear it as a "badge of honor."
Not even the Nazis were that cruel with their Jew stars.
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:14 pm
Meanwhile, liberal Twitter are doing their favorite thing, which is losing their minds. Apparently Amy Comey Barrett (#amycovidbarrett) is solely responsible for all of this.
Gotta continue that Trump Death Clock or whatever it's called with a different scapegoat.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:48 pm

John Hopkins posted an article showing covid deaths are being made up. Predictably, the doctor who did the study was slandered and the article quickly memory holed.

We have always been at war with covid 19.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:23 am

Called it day one, was proven right a few weeks in. What did it get us? Fucking nothing. Der normalfag doesn't care about truth.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:28 am

Guest wrote:
He also imagines wristbands you can't remove that will show you've been vaccinated, and you should wear it as a "badge of honor."
This is how it starts, swear to god they will not get away with this. Ticketmaster walked back and we need to do the same for that.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:36 am

Fetch me my fedora boys.
Woke Pope come out in favor of total COVID-Control authoritarianism. Declares that personal freedom is some lame idea that should not become an ideology and we should all submit to the will of the state & a vaguely defined "common good".

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:06 am

RedLine wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:36 am
Fetch me my fedora boys.
Woke Pope come out in favor of total COVID-Control authoritarianism. Declares that personal freedom is some lame idea that should not become an ideology and we should all submit to the will of the state & a vaguely defined "common good".
The pope and putting his foot in his mouth, have been a tradition since Rome fell

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:07 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:28 am
Guest wrote:
He also imagines wristbands you can't remove that will show you've been vaccinated, and you should wear it as a "badge of honor."
This is how it starts, swear to god they will not get away with this. Ticketmaster walked back and we need to do the same for that.
Those bastards owe me money for the canceled King Crimson show.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:04 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:14 pm
SO, the Supreme Court has ruled that Cuomo's cap on how many people can attend an indoor religious gathering is Unconstitutional. Let's hope this is just the beginning.

Meanwhile, liberal Twitter are doing their favorite thing, which is losing their minds. Apparently Amy Comey Barrett (#amycovidbarrett) is solely responsible for all of this.
But Fauci gets a free pass from these cunts despite him making sure drugs not made by his friends get used to save lives. Suddenly these asshole don't care about "Grandma", just like they didn't when Cuomo literally put the virus into nursing homes.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:00 am

He did it because ACB said she would obey the pope on political issues, which means going forward she's going to side with the people trying to take away our personal freedom. Good pick, Cheeto. Have another diet coke.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:16 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]