China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:44 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:25 am
I hear "predictive programming" thrown around a lot for movies like this, and I'm not exactly sure what it means. Hollywood is making movies like this to get us used to the idea of being locked down forever?
"Predictive Programming is theory that the government or other higher-ups are using fictional movies or books as a mass mind control tool to make the population more accepting of planned future events."

Seems like it. Is probably also used to push SJW agendas, judging by all those white guilt movies and series.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:32 pm

Every year around Christmas, the left fall over each other to remind you that the yids and mudshits also have some lame-ass holiday that they wish was even remotely as great as Christmas.
Not this time. It's always just Christmas they tell you to not celebrate. :thinking:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:36 pm

We've been told not to celebrate thanksgiving. How convenient that the left also hates thanksgiving because it represents colonialism and western expansion.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:41 pm

As longas people keep letting those fags do it, they'll keep doing it. The fucking Danish managed to street protest their way out of mandatory vaccines. All it takes is unequivocally and massively telling these authoritarian shitheads to fuck off, and they'll fuck off.

And start throwing journalists, reporters and pundits on the gutter, for fuck sake. They are the worst, worse even than the politicians.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:51 pm

Poonoo BTFO
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:38 pm

On the topic of Christmas, I find it incredibly funny that BLM is so prevalent yet I haven't heard a word about Kwanzaa since the late 90s.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:38 pm
On the topic of Christmas, I find it incredibly funny that BLM is so prevalent yet I haven't heard a word about Kwanzaa since the late 90s.
Who's Kwanzaa?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:30 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:51 pm
Poonoo BTFO
Going to the authorities to report her own family for noncompliance. This is at or beyond Soviet Union level.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:54 pm

I don't buy the vast majority of conspiracy theories. Most of them require too many people to keep their mouths shut.

But this China Virus shit is the strangest thing to happen in my lifetime. It's not just the lockdowns, it's that people accept them and will SHAME you if you don't. This virus has really excited people who love to meddle in others' lives. Meanwhile, people who've been in quarantine for most of the year (I have a friend in New York City who claims to have not gone out since March!) have invested so much into it that they don't want to hear ANYTHING about how maybe, just maybe, they were lied to.

In the name of "the greater good", some people have come to embrace their oppression and want more of it.

And they didn't get there on their own. The media overdosed them on fear.

Is this part of a plan by powerful billionaires in the shadows to usher in "the Great Reset"? Tear everything down and "build back better"?

I don't know, but if it is, there is an evil genius to it. They took advantage of human weakness perfectly.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:00 pm

As Joseph Göbbels has fittingly said, "Fear makes people stupid".
And that's so true.
It's a trap!