China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: China

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:36 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:18 pm
Arabs don't like to get vaccinated because they say vaccination is an infidel plot to sterilise them. If they all get it, they're fucked
Korona-wirosu makes you sterile. Guess it didn't matter what they did.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:50 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:18 pm
Arabs don't like to get vaccinated because they say vaccination is an infidel plot to sterilise them. If they all get it, they're fucked
It probably also doesn't help that at least some Irani think the Corona World Tour is a fiendish Burger keikaku.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:21 am

This plague may help the Iranian Guard by weakening their population. Hopefully Iran will suffer from shortages in resources to push the panicy public into stampeding the regime.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:17 pm

Also, Turkey, Afghanistan, Armenia and Pakistan closed their borders with Iran.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:30 pm

I guess being Europe's biggest cockslut for China's New Silk Road project (aka Operation Colonialism 2: Beijing Boogaloo) comes with some STDs :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:07 am

No borders will be closed in the West. Better we all suffer and die rather than one undocumented traveler be briefly denied his Goddess Earth given benefits.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:22 am

Osterzone wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:17 pm
Also, Turkey, Afghanistan, Armenia and Pakistan closed their borders with Iran.
Not a significant loss for any nations but the boarders are ridiculously pours, especially with Afghanistan. Afghans are essentially Iran's undocumented Mexican migrants.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:34 am

What if COVID-19 was actually God's way of wiping out all the inferior non-white races off the face of the Earth?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:41 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:34 am
What if COVID-19 was actually God's way of wiping out all the inferior non-white races off the face of the Earth?
We whites are doing a great job letting it in our natives lands. We've become a self-destructing race.
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:56 am

Coincidence?