China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:43 pm
Or earthquakes. The Japanese used to (I don't know if they still do) build their houses out of these wooden slats that would just slot together without any nails or cement or anything. That way, if an earthquake took out your house it was easy to rebuild.
Also the reason why they're castles don't exactly deserve their name. It's almost as bad as building a castle on a swamp.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:58 pm

When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. And that one sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, and then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that’s what you’re going to get, Son, the strongest castle in all of Japan

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:49 pm
:ugeek:
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:29 am
Yeah, in asia they make walls of out paper and sticks.
That's what burgers make homes out of! Show me a mcmansion that isn't flimsy timber with a brick veneer.
And yet China is even worse than that.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:53 am

At least in Burgerland you can whine and bitch about this without ending up in a concentration camp.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:11 am

Watch out for OMICRON, everyone! It's out there! So far, zero people have died from it and it doesn't look like anyone's been hospitalized, either, but you don't want to be the first!

Mask up. Then put on another mask. Stay indoors until the next black guy trying to kill a pregnant woman gets shot by police.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:53 am

Did they have to name the new fake variant after the David Cage game?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:13 pm

Kill her!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:51 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:43 pm
Or earthquakes. The Japanese used to (I don't know if they still do) build their houses out of these wooden slats that would just slot together without any nails or cement or anything. That way, if an earthquake took out your house it was easy to rebuild.
Also the reason why they're castles don't exactly deserve their name. It's almost as bad as building a castle on a swamp.
No offense, but I visited one of the castles in Dessau, and it was just a giant house. Also, discovered I missed the ticket booth and had just gotten a free tour.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:59 pm

Nobue wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:43 pm
I visited one of the castles in Dessau
You should go to Dachau and stay there

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:07 pm

Nobue wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:43 pm
No offense, but I visited one of the castles in Dessau, and it was just a giant house.
You see, Germans have dozens of ways of saying "castle". What you have seen was probably more of a Schloss (basically a palace) or a Bergfried (a glorified tower) instead of a Burg (aka the thing actually built for sieges).
If that's still not castle-y enough in your mind, you might have to look for a Festung (basically a fortress).
-Yours Truly