China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: China

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:35 pm
good luck killing a group that lives in underground bunkers and can just push a button to launch a real bio weapon (think upgraded actualyl deadly covid) or a drone swarm on your ass. Christ is the only way
Sure ASS, whatever you say
Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:38 pm
Same here... And when he said I dont care I just want to be done with it when I said its not good for him and a huge risk I countered with "youll never be done" this booster is not a 1 time thing, you'll be shooting up for the rest of your life on a 6 month basis. Only because Ive predicted the vaccin years before and told them their first shot would not be the end of it he finally started to think about how ridiculous taking a horrible shot every months is. And that the excuse "at least im done with it all after this shot" doesnt go no more.
In your case it's probably like the Boy who Cried Wolf. You probably lost all credibility with dad when you tried to tell him that mom wasn't really a woman

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:01 am
Now, I'm convinced this is the vax shit. The timeline is exactly right, my grandfather got his about January and he started to feel seriously unwell about mid year when the efficacy would have waned. We also know, or at least suspect, that the immunosuppression effects of the vaccine causes cancers to emerge and/or become more aggressive.
Cancer doesn't start or get very aggressive so quickly. Not even the people at Chernobyl or who survived Hiroshima and Nagasaki got aggressive cancer in a matter of months. Immunosuppression wouldn't affect cancer anyway, since cancer isn't a matter of the immune system, it's your own cells multiplying in a retarded manner - that's why there will never be a "miracle cure" or "effective vaccine" against cancer itself, only maybe for accessory diseases that help specific cancer types to appear (like HPV).

There is real and possible bullshit about the Covid, and the fact that no one seems to care is, as the kids say, very sus. But I don't believe cancer is possibly a vaccine-related issue, unless someone find a very lateral correlation between blood cloths and cancer. Even so, that would take years, maybe decades to show up.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:15 pm

They're more likely to make you gay.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:19 pm

Oh, honey, then there's REALLY no need for vaccines, queen!

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:10 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:11 pm
Immunosuppression wouldn't affect cancer anyway
Yes it would. Your Killer T-Cells are designed to seek out and destroy virus infected cells, damaged cells and cells with replication errors in them i.e. fucking cancer. If you suppress these cells, like covid vaccines are known to do, you can end up with cancer.

My friend, you don't actually know what you're talking about

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:10 pm
Nobue wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:25 am
My sister just miscarried. She wasn't obsessed with the shot, but got each one that came out like a good goy.
Probably best your sister didn't give birth to your child anyway
I'm from the south, but not THAT part of the south

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:34 pm

Australian guy posted this on an intensely lefty and very boomer music forum that I follow. I always underrate the anti-capitalist agenda of the lockdown lovers.
lockdowns/shutdowns work, simple fact

governments have prioritised capitalism over lives

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:00 pm

Nobue wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:51 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:10 pm
Nobue wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:25 am
My sister just miscarried. She wasn't obsessed with the shot, but got each one that came out like a good goy.
Probably best your sister didn't give birth to your child anyway
I'm from the south, but not THAT part of the south
Gayest post you've made.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:34 pm
Australian guy posted this on an intensely lefty and very boomer music forum that I follow. I always underrate the anti-capitalist agenda of the lockdown lovers.
lockdowns/shutdowns work, simple fact

governments have prioritised capitalism over lives
Nothing he said was wrong though. Lockdowns do work. Not at their stated aim, which is prevention and control of disease. But at their real aim, which is the destruction of the economy, chiefly small and medium sized business, and breaking the will of the people so they accept whatever totalitarianism comes next, there's nothing that works better. The government has prioritised capitalism over saving lives. They've smeared, discredited and, in some cases outright destroyed, safe and effective treatments so their wealthy oligarch friends can make fucktons of money.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:36 pm

People can be replaced. Good deals can't.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette