China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by mad bum » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:10 am

>Believing 4chins
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:42 am

Duwango wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:09 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:41 pm
What a terribly ineffective virus that barely manages to kill people
I wouldn't be too sure of that.
http://archive.is/8XYUW
A couple of thousand chinks living in their billion people slums is a terrible number. With how huddled they are you'd expect millions of them to die in all these months.
That's ignoring why they would even heavily research into a virus. They are always going to get hit harder by it themselves and it's not like they've ever agreed to the Geneva Conventions so they can just use mustard gas and cluster bombs.

The reality of the situation is that they just can't get their population to stop eating everything that moves. AIDS is thanks to some nigger that just had to fuck a monkey, this shit is because thousands of them fuckers thought eating stray bats was a good idea. It's a miracle this didn't happen earlier if anything.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:04 am

I mean, it's obvious to anyone with a brain that China are lying about their numbers. There's no way they've only three thousand dead, especially if reports about high concentrations of sulphur in the atmosphere due to mass cremations are to be believed
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:07 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:04 am
I mean, it's obvious to anyone with a brain that China are lying about their numbers. There's no way they've only three thousand dead, especially if reports about high concentrations of sulphur in the atmosphere due to mass cremations are to be believed
I'm not disputing that they are downplaying their numbers. But an engineered virus should take millions upon millions of lives in China. You couldn't have more ideal conditions than China and I'm supposed to believe it's engineered and takes just a few thousands of lives? Get the fuck out of here! More of them bugmen die of smoking every year.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:10 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:07 am
I'm not disputing that they are downplaying their numbers
I never said that you were. Also 'downplaying' is putting it very mildly
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:59 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:42 am
Duwango wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:09 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:41 pm
What a terribly ineffective virus that barely manages to kill people
I wouldn't be too sure of that.
http://archive.is/8XYUW
A couple of thousand chinks living in their billion people slums is a terrible number. With how huddled they are you'd expect millions of them to die in all these months.
Especially considering they did fucking nothing for 6 weeks and allowed it to spread so much it fucking mutated into two separate strains. Meanwhile in Italy the outbreak has caused more deaths, way more infections per capita in about the same time since the big outbreak in North Italy and that is with heavy lockdowns being done relatively early in that time frame. Add China being way more densely populated on top of that and there is no fucking way their numbers aren't at least 10 times that number. This shit spread while everyone was fucking travelling during Chinese New Year, it's tradition to go to your home town at that time, so it's peak travel time in China and they are claiming it was mostly Hubie province and everywhere else is fine?

The sulfur in the air and the massive drop in phone usage pretty much proves it's bullshit, anyone who takes their numbers seriously is lying or retarded.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:09 am

So, the first day of officially enforced "shelter at home" regulations has passed in my city of Dallas, Texas and...

I think more people were outside today than yesterday. The kids are all out of school indefinitely (man, I would have loved Coronavirus when I was 12) and my block was full of parents and kids walking and biking. Lots of couples walking. A few skateboarders. Joggers. The busy street at the end of the block wasn't as bustling as it usually is on Tuesday, but it wasn't dead either. You could hear the hum of traffic. I went to the grocery store and lots of people were out. Fast food places had lines at the drive-thru.

People did seem to be "socially distancing", I'll give them that, but overall this Tuesday felt like a typical Saturday, just minus the busy shopping and dining centers.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:32 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:09 am
So, the first day of officially enforced "shelter at home" regulations has passed in my city of Dallas, Texas and...

I think more people were outside today than yesterday. The kids are all out of school indefinitely (man, I would have loved Coronavirus when I was 12) and my block was full of parents and kids walking and biking. Lots of couples walking. A few skateboarders. Joggers. The busy street at the end of the block wasn't as bustling as it usually is on Tuesday, but it wasn't dead either. You could hear the hum of traffic. I went to the grocery store and lots of people were out. Fast food places had lines at the drive-thru.

People did seem to be "socially distancing", I'll give them that, but overall this Tuesday felt like a typical Saturday, just minus the busy shopping and dining centers.
Normies are incapable of staying inside their homes. Their egos demand they go consoom or babble about their day to whoever will listen. They never learned the one universal constant: nobody fucking cares. Nobody cares about your day. Nobody cares about your opinions. Nobody cares about your kids. Nobody cares about what you like to consoom.

The fast food lines are probably because of deathfats. The one Cucknadian deathfat I follow has been freaking the fuck out now that her supply of 3x daily fast food has the potential to be denied or more inconvenient to get.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:57 am

I don't want to be at home because I live in a shitty apartment with loud nig neighbors.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:15 am

I'm making an extra 1.50 and hour because I continue to work in what is deemed an essential business.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.