China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: China

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 27, 2020 3:38 am

They work but it only matters if someone around you has fucking covid, doesn't it?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 27, 2020 3:41 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:38 am
They work but it only matters if someone around you has fucking covid, doesn't it?
That as well. It'll keep some virus in and keep some out. But unless you're wearing a mask every flu season you don't need one now either.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed May 27, 2020 3:52 am

My understanding about masks is that they don't protect YOU from shit. Rather, they protect the people around you.

If I have the 'Rona and don't know it (maybe I'm one of the many, many, many, many, fucking MANY asyptomatic cases), wearing the mask reduces my chance of infecting anyone else.

That's what I've been told, at least. And I do wear a mask when I'm out simply because I don't want to be turned away from anywhere. I like shopping to be simple. In and out.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 27, 2020 4:00 am

The pissing pants example is the best I've seen so far.
If neither you nor the other guy are wearing pants and he's pissing on your leg you get the full brunt.
If you wear pants, you're still going to have a leg full of piss but it's a tiny bit less bad.
If you both wear pants he's just pissing down his own leg.

Look, if some actual shit comes along, it's better to wear a mask than not. But this isn't serious shit unless you're so old, frail and or unhealthy that just about anything would off you anyway.
For real deadly shit people wear HAZMAT suits and they don't just do that for fun or when some face mask would work just as well.

You see so many people not respecting the mask shit not because they are stubborn or suicidal. You see it because everyone knows it's bullshit. If you'd actually see people dropping dead in droves the state wouldn't need to order people to stay inside or wear masks.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed May 27, 2020 5:05 am

You can always do like the scientifically-minded people like Alissa Milano and wear a crochet mask. The corona virus is a couple of inches in size after all.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 27, 2020 5:09 am

I'd suggest a ballgag for optimal safety.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 27, 2020 5:24 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:13 am
Mask regulations become absurd the moment that you have to wear one at the supermarket or the pet food store and then you don't have to wear one at the restaurant you go to afterward (because you can't eat and drink with a mask).
"New anti-COVID regulation forces restaurant clients to consume their food and drinks rectally."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 27, 2020 5:28 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 4:00 am
The pissing pants example is the best I've seen so far.
If neither you nor the other guy are wearing pants and he's pissing on your leg you get the full brunt.
If you wear pants, you're still going to have a leg full of piss but it's a tiny bit less bad.
If you both wear pants he's just pissing down his own leg.
I was gonna post that yeah. The mask blocks some but not everything. Certain materials block more vs others. Again though, it only matters if you're in a high risk group AND you have people around you with corona. If you're high risk but live in bumfuck nowhere then your odds of catching it are really low. If you aren't high risk but live in SoCal then your odds of catching it are pretty good, but you might not even notice.

But you know me man. I'm the go along to get along type. It's easier to just wear the mask and people are gross anyway. I can wear a bandana into any shop now and nobody thinks I'm robbing the place.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed May 27, 2020 8:08 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 5:05 am
You can always do like the scientifically-minded people like Alissa Milano and wear a crochet mask. The corona virus is a couple of inches in size after all.
The crochet mask is the biggest meme of them all.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed May 27, 2020 12:10 pm

Rantz: Gun shot victims counted as Washington coronavirus deaths

It looks like Corona-Chan has been mutated to cause even lead poisoning in Washington. :?
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.