China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by mad bum » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:20 pm

If you think this is bad don't go to the IRS website, they are forcing you to use ID.me which is basically just as intrusive.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:08 am

Was watching Stuttering Craig interview Razorfist, and Craig claims to know some high up military people who claim that the US will go to war with China in 2024.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:23 am

Got tired of grifing the DSP dent-tractor sphere and is trying a new grift, I see. It's not that's impossible that US and China go to war over Taiwan, but fuck me if I'll even believe this "my dad works at Nintendo" nonsense.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:30 am

I don't think the US would risk world war 3 for the sake of Taiwan. We didn't for Hong Kong, did we?

Besides, Taiwan has a history of losing defensive wars. Because it's an island.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:41 am

But my friend at the Illuminati tells me China and USA are technically the same thing. It's all just a show for the sheeple 'cause dem Reptilians are weird like that.

EDIT: I think the media is trying to hype the Nipah virus as the next big thing. It might actually be dangerous this time around.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:49 am

China is still dependent on the west for finance/resources, and fighting Taiwan (US) is kinda sorta economic suicide even though they horded up 2 years worth of foods.

I'm more worried about the next bio terror attack from the US. They already sat up all those treaties/laws and shit, and pandemic restrictions were the most effective when it comes to destroying the middle class (so Jews can buy up businesses cheap). Plus, it's way more effective at messing up the election.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:25 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:49 am
China is still dependent on the west for finance/resources, and fighting Taiwan (US) is kinda sorta economic suicide even though they horded up 2 years worth of foods.
Ask yourself: IF the CCP believes attacking Taiwan is a good idea, why have they waited decades for an attempt?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:03 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:25 am
AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:49 am
Ask yourself: IF the CCP believes attacking Taiwan is a good idea, why have they waited decades for an attempt?
It’ll be done when it’s done!
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:20 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:25 am
Because they successfully subverted their government and pretty much controlled it since the 40s.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:20 pm

>calls him a street shitter
:lol:
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.