China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: China

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:12 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:41 pm
She's stuck there with an entire population that will never fuck her.
Just like all of her male allies.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:06 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:41 am
Chinese architecture make American McMansions look like they have the longevity of the pyramids.
Silence Laowai! Behold the Majesty of the Chinese Empire!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:01 pm

How ironic that the country that produced many millennial structures can't build anything that doesn't crumble on itself anymore. Communism: not even once.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:05 pm

I think it's borderline hyper-capitalistic of the Chinese construction industry to keep constructing buildings that have a shorter life expectancy than a pair of cheap shoes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:00 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:01 pm
How ironic that the country that produced many millennial structures can't build anything that doesn't crumble on itself anymore. Communism: not even once.
Really though? East Asia made most everything out of wood. Other than the famous section of the Great Wall the only few things that have survived are Buddhist monastery caves and temples carved into rock sides that have lasted, despite Muslims trying to destroy them early on. Even then the architecture and art styles are very similar to those once found throughout Bactria.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:29 am

Yeah, in asia they make walls of out paper and sticks. I guess that's what you do when the hurricane is going to knock it all down anyway.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:49 pm

:ugeek:
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:29 am
Yeah, in asia they make walls of out paper and sticks.
That's what burgers make homes out of! Show me a mcmansion that isn't flimsy timber with a brick veneer.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:54 pm

It's no use building stuff out of anything sturdier if the Samurai can cut through it all the same.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:43 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Yeah, in asia they make walls of out paper and sticks. I guess that's what you do when the hurricane is going to knock it all down anyway.
Or earthquakes. The Japanese used to (I don't know if they still do) build their houses out of these wooden slats that would just slot together without any nails or cement or anything. That way, if an earthquake took out your house it was easy to rebuild.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:49 pm
:ugeek:
rabidtictac wrote:
Yeah, in asia they make walls of out paper and sticks.
That's what burgers make homes out of! Show me a mcmansion that isn't flimsy timber with a brick veneer.
That's what burgers make homes out of now. Primarily because of urban density and real estate speculators/house flippers. They build the house as cheap as possible on the cheapest land they can get, then flip for the biggest profit and peace out. The unsuspecting homeowner gets to pay for constant repairs on a piece of shit that was never made to last.

Hell, mcmansions are lucky to use actual wood. They usually use that shitty particle board stuff. Or even weaker, shittier materials. Timber of any kind would be an upgrade.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome