China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:30 pm

I was referring to Kraut deaths. I know Burger media likes to flaunt their body count in order to bash Trump some more, but our media is pretty silent on the matter. We just get told that more people get infected, not what happens to them afterwards.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:38 am

Good job, Cuomo. You are so bad to the Jews even Muslims are like you are going too far. :lol:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:34 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:30 pm
our media is pretty silent on the matter. We just get told that more people get infected, not what happens to them afterwards.
That's everywhere, even in Australia they keep talking about the rise in European cases but say fuck all about the deaths because then no one would give a shit. Yes there is about a 2-3 week lag in cases and deaths so they will go up and they have gone up a little but it is still well below the deaths before hand when you take that into account. It's probably because they aren't getting retarded with nursing homes and aren't fucking up their lungs with unnecessary ventilators.

Funny, the MSM here suddenly talked about a new study that could check if HCQ works or not when months ago they were repeating the bullshit that it doesn't work. This is probably because remdesivir flopped hard in a recent trial and vaccine trials have produced garbage results that they aren't releasing publicly so they have no damn choice economically. Deep down they know they can't fuck around much longer waiting for vaccines.
Dehbashi wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:38 am
Good job, Cuomo. You are so bad to the Jews even Muslims are like you are going too far. :lol:
Cuomo will bring peace to the middle east.

"My people took Israel before and we will do it again. Veni, vidi, vici. Avē Imperātor Cuomo"
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:54 am

Muslims only care because if he can do this with the almighty Jew he can sure as hell give Mosques and Muslim schools a run for their money.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:22 am

The Jew fears the Samurai Legionaire.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:34 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:54 am
Muslims only care because if he can do this with the almighty Jew he can sure as hell give Mosques and Muslim schools a run for their money.
But they can certainly meme better than the Left :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:07 am

Mia Khalifa is a Lebanese Christian, not a Muslim.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:25 pm

Hmm I wonder why? :roll:

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:35 pm

What an absolutely predictable turn of events that everyone with two brain cells was predicting would happen back in March.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:42 pm

Don't most tests just check for "corona virus" of which the flu and SARS both are? You could say someone with the flu is COVID positive because the test says "corona virus positive" when in reality they just have the common flu.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger