China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Guest

Re: China

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:55 pm

A porn industry would make having a daughter a useful thing. Hint.

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 1216
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: China

Post by Pope Corky III » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:24 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:13 am
People forget the obama administration was basically just Bush Jr. 2.0 with some extra healthcare.
and with 95% of the media praising everything he did as great.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

User avatar
Guest

Re: China

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:57 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:55 am
you mean the "theories" that can easily be researched and proven as facts?
Show me the proof
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:55 am
How about you stop being a lazy coward.
How about you...show me the proof
If you havent looked into elite child abuse by now, SRA and other forms, than you arent worth wasting any time on. You are a lost cause.

And follow the money on covid-19 and you can see exactly who funded and developed it and for what cause by looking at the patents.

If you dont care for the world you live in dont expect it to care for you, you are lower than a worm to me

User avatar
Guest

Re: China

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:34 pm
>all that shit
You don't actually have any proof, do you?

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 13953
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: China

Post by mad bum » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:57 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:55 am
you mean the "theories" that can easily be researched and proven as facts?
Show me the proof
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:55 am
How about you stop being a lazy coward.
How about you...show me the proof
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:05 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:34 pm
>all that shit
You don't actually have any proof, do you?
Image
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 4117
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: China

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:10 pm

He has a source.

Source: Dude, trust me.

User avatar
Sieg Zeon
Posts: 932
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: China

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:09 am

My friend’s brother’s cousin Tony, reliable source.
Coloring my signature red allows me to shitpost three times faster!

Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: China

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:47 pm

there is a special place set aside in hell for people willingly pulling the wool over their own eyes just so they can live in their privileged comfort zone even though deep down they know there is a whole lot wrong with the world. Not my place to make you want to change, stay a lowlife all you want the consequences are yours and when your sheltered existence falls away you will be the first ones to go because you are weakminded AF.

User avatar
Guest

Re: China

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:47 pm
there is a special place set aside in hell for people willingly pulling the wool over their own eyes just so they can live in their privileged comfort zone even though deep down they know there is a whole lot wrong with the world. Not my place to make you want to change, stay a lowlife all you want the consequences are yours and when your sheltered existence falls away you will be the first ones to go because you are weakminded AF.
Take your medicine, ASS

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5836
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: China

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:05 pm

Why is it conspiracyfags can never try to make a persuasive, informative argument instead of just screaming "OPEN YOUR EYES!!" and calling everyone weak minded?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GitGud, Le Redditeur, Lindsay's Liver, Moe Bitches and 3 guests