China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:30 pm

Covid 2: Corona Boogaloo.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:31 pm
A pre-emptive post before I (ass) am gone:

There will come a point where they will release a COVID 2.0 that actually will be deadly.
When that happens dont even dare to attack the people who said THIS version of COVID is not dangerous, thats exactly what theyre hoping for so they can make the vaccin mandatory. Theyll say  "ya'll didnt take it serious the first time and put everyone in danger by saying it was just a mild flu and see what it caused now we HAVE to vaccin everybody"

That wont be the same COVID, better pay attention.

And another thing, someone here is going ban crazy on several proxies today once again, really trying to stop the truth from getting out. While it wont work because theyre too dumb to keep me away lol just be warned someone here is working for the enemy.
Call me paranoid all you want, I can’t believe someone being this butthurt over getting owned in a discussion or being exposed for a trannylover, that would be beyond petty and pathetic even for Poonoo / the mods. All this effort shows it’s deeper than that for sure, this place has been infiltrated.
You're under the impression that we don't see what's going on when in reality it's more "what CAN we do besides pray to Jesus and tuck our heads under the sand of scripture while it all goes to shit?

If they came for you tomorrow ASS, you'd bend the knee
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:06 pm

There might be a chink flu 2.0 someday, but I can guarantee china is under a microscope at this point by its own government and other countries. CCP is trying to win civilization economically that's why they were so pissed when orange man called them out and wanted a fairer deal for america.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:31 pm
All that shit
No one cares, faggot

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:36 pm

@ICANiggerIpullthetrigger

Fuck mate are you blind, alzheimer infected, insane or just trolling? You guys (besides a RARE few) been denying and clowning what I’ve said for over a year.

Yeah sure now some things are 100% clear in hindsight you’ve turned around on those points yet still mock the rest which is just as true.

This entire “I knew all along” attitude is beyond retarded on a forum where the fucking evidence of your clowning is documented in the same thread lol it just makes you look beyond arrogant and foolish, too stubborn to admit you could possibly learn something smh

And bend the knee? Loollll I’ve been ready to die for years now, who’d want to live in this filthy corrupted hellhole of a planet where our new generations get turned into nihilistic brainwashed transgenders any longer than they have to? I’m just trying to save as many as I can before Yahushuah returns and I get killed in his name and get eternal life. Are you really so blind as not to see this is only the beginning of the shitstorm? Total chaos and destruction is coming soon who would ever look forward to that??

Also to Mad bum, you do know who finances that lab and who hold the virus patents right??? China had nothing to do with it beside it being the location where it got released....

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:36 pm
Another big wall of shit
You would think that being the only DHI member to get banned would be a big hint that nobody's interested in what you have to say

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:36 pm
@ICANiggerIpullthetrigger

Fuck mate are you blind, alzheimer infected, insane or just trolling? You guys (besides a RARE few) been denying and clowning what I’ve said for over a year.

Yeah sure now some things are 100% clear in hindsight you’ve turned around on those points yet still mock the rest which is just as true.

This entire “I knew all along” attitude is beyond retarded on a forum where the fucking evidence of your clowning is documented in the same thread lol it just makes you look beyond arrogant and foolish, too stubborn to admit you could possibly learn something smh

And bend the knee? Loollll I’ve been ready to die for years now, who’d want to live in this filthy corrupted hellhole of a planet where our new generations get turned into nihilistic brainwashed transgenders any longer than they have to? I’m just trying to save as many as I can before Yahushuah returns and I get killed in his name and get eternal life. Are you really so blind as not to see this is only the beginning of the shitstorm? Total chaos and destruction is coming soon who would ever look forward to that??

Also to Mad bum, you do know who finances that lab and who hold the virus patents right??? China had nothing to do with it beside it being the location where it got released....
>ASS: I'm out of here guys
>ASS: OK I'm back that was a long couple of hours
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:15 pm

That people like you do everything in your life for attention, upvotes and likes doesn’t make everybody as pathetic as you dude.

Im only here to spread the truth and save some souls, I couldn’t care less what you think about it or how it makes you think about me.

And people keep responding and discussing (besides the 90% mocking) the topics at hand and as long as that is happening at least some are still open to new information and the truth. You might not care but it’s clear some do, if I didn’t get any responses I wouldn’t waste my time but as long as there is even a chance I might save 1 person I’ll be responding right back. Saving 1 person might lead to him showing his family and friend the truth when shit really hits the fan as well and everybody deserves a chance. Live in ignorance all you want, some don’t believe this world is all we are told so they’ll have a feeling for the truth whether they accept it now or later doesn’t matter the important thing is that when it all comes crashing down they remember that crazy ASS spoke about this for years and that the way out was Christ.
*cue Metallica and nothing else matters

And @ “IRapeMen” like I’ve said in another topic I’m just waiting to see if redditeur has learned something to erase his vaccinsgoodcuztvsayssohurdur attitude and then every point has been discussed to death and there is no longer a point in returning but I can’t just let somebody be that lost when the most dangerous vaccin ever is about to come.

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:15 pm
>people like you do everything in your life for attention
Great way to describe yourself, bro

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:00 pm

Yeah, and as long as you gays keep giving attention to the retard that inane sperg will never cease.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.