China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: China

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:34 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:01 pm
The quarantine has brought normies close to the waters of NEETdom, but it can't make them drink.
It's too late for der normalfag. He already saddled himself with a wife and a wife's bf and a dozen wife's sons. He can't enjoy his NEETdom. He was already lost.

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:34 pm
It's too late for der normalfag. He already saddled himself with a wife and a wife's bf and a dozen wife's sons. He can't enjoy his NEETdom. He was already lost.
That's the real Virgin Wizard super power: A balance household budget and disposable income.

"They laughed at me when I couldn't get laid. I laughed at them when the bank foreclosed on their home."

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:05 pm

Not having a girlfriend is the key to having a both a house and disposable income.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:47 am

Disposable income you can then invest in waifu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:38 am

Call me an incel, but I'd rather fap to that weird Japanese Power Ranger knockoff and have the rest of the day free. Girlfriends steal your money and time, and you have to constantly keep them busy and happy or they'll fuck the first guy they meet then accuse you of rape and abuse on Facebook.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:38 am
Call me an incel, but I'd rather fap to that weird Japanese Power Ranger knockoff and have the rest of the day free. Girlfriends steal your money and time, and you have to constantly keep them busy and happy or they'll fuck the first guy they meet then accuse you of rape and abuse on Facebook.
Islam is right about women.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:25 pm

Or you have children. You love them, take care of them, keep up with them, etc, only to find that when they grow up, they become a whore or something equally as bad.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:36 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:58 pm
Guest wrote:
Islam is right about women.
I really enjoy that meme. A truly self contained and factual "gotcha!" for EssJayDubz everywhere.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:52 pm

They should all put on the burqa, aka the Cloth of Peace and Empowerment.
Guest wrote:
Call me an incel, but I'd rather fap to that weird Japanese Power Ranger knockoff and have the rest of the day free.
It's not a knockoff if it was made by the same guys. They just know how to make quality waifus.
SpoilerShow
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:53 pm

>3rd "D"

Who are you and what have you done with Voice? It wasn't my agency!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger