China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: China

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Spring was cancelled, summer is cancelled, fall will probably be cancelled.... Will Christmas be next?

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:03 pm
Spring was cancelled, summer is cancelled, fall will probably be cancelled.... Will Christmas be next?
If they can help it. These are the 'new normal' folks who want to see everyone wear a mask for the rest of their lives.

Something tells me Halloween won't go quietly, though...
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:38 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:53 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:09 am
Now they only have a demented child molester and have trouble filling the VP position with an adequately shit candidate.
I still think he'll pick a black, like Kamala Harris. All her sins in the primary will be completely forgotten and forgiven when he runs against Evil Orange Man.

He'll figure he can keep the white elite vote, and steal away enough blacks who just vote color and enough progressives holding their noses to win.
There's just one hitch and it's that BLM hate Kamala, and Biden wants their vote. See, rioters have put Biden in a very awkward position. By not condemning the rioting he's alienating the average Joe voter, but if he condemns the rioters he might alienate the so-called 'peaceful protesters'. Whereas nobody rioting or protesting was going to vote Trump anyway so he doesn't have that problem.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:50 pm

I'm pretty sure most of those protestors - whether "peaceful" or "slightly less peaceful" - would've voted Bernie or something. They might not end up voting for anyone. Another win for Trump might even be a win for them since that gives them an excuse to keep up their "peaceful" ""protests"". These folks love their underdog status.
Guest wrote:
Christmas will be replaced by the far less problematic Kwanzaa.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:38 pm
Whereas nobody rioting or protesting was going to vote Trump anyway so he doesn't have that problem.
Fixed.

Niggers who steal TVs won't be assed to leave the projects and vote.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:10 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:47 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:38 pm
Whereas nobody rioting or protesting was going to vote Trump anyway so he doesn't have that problem.
Fixed.

Niggers who steal TVs won't be assed to leave the projects and vote.
They chimp out over voter IDs and other such bullshit as "keeping them from voting" and then don't fucking vote.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:50 pm
I'm pretty sure most of those protestors - whether "peaceful" or "slightly less peaceful" - would've voted Bernie or something. They might not end up voting for anyone. Another win for Trump might even be a win for them since that gives them an excuse to keep up their "peaceful" ""protests"". These folks love their underdog status.
Guest wrote:
Christmas will be replaced by the far less problematic Kwanzaa.
Styx pointed out that Project Veritas leak where the Bernie campaign guy told that they'd "burn Milwaukee down" if Bernie wasn't picked, a couple of months ago. Guess they decided to go burn more than just that. Bernie the Commie just be arrested for terrorism.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:56 am

My fucking work decided to go full-on mask. I think a tourist customer bitched. I bought a couple of reusable cloth masks at Wally-World.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:03 am

>Having to buy your own shit
>Not making your work pay for them

I'm sorry dude, like for real any wagie right now who has to wear those things because some faggots screech about it fucking sucks.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:09 am

I can use company masks but the masks I bought are as thin as panty material so it'll be easy to breath through. Too many fucking Karens in Canada.
SpoilerShow