EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Guest

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:02 pm

If I was a Cucknadian thot I would rather worry about my neighbor than cosplay as European. Cucknadia is gonna be the victim of Anschluss time, calling it now :lol:

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 18623
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:25 pm

I highly doubt that. With the current Zeitgeist it's more likely the USA eventually gets their own version of Little Potato to fuck shit up for generations to come. Hell, if a non US native could become president they would've kidnapped him to run as Dem candidate.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:37 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Hell, if a non US native could become president
Mark my words that will one day change. But the U.S. will have its own spic or Muslim in office in the next ten or so years to fuck up America like they did Britain.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6360
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:59 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:37 am
Mark my words that will one day change.
Doubt it. All the argument you have to make for keeping the law the way it is, is to point out that Hitler was Austrian, Stalin was Georgian and Napoleon was Corsican, of Italian descent
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4086
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:02 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:35 am
My point is, why should I tolerate a fake tradthot YouTuber, when I can go to the best-selling author that wrote, in 2004, that Europe was turning into "Eurabia"?
I have always looked on disobedience toward the oppressive as the only way to use the miracle of having been born.
(Amusingly, Fallaci was a bona fide Antifa, as in "actually fought against the Mussolini regime")
It brings up new things about the migrant issue, like the role human traffickers and NGOs play in this. The traffickers make between 1000-2000 Euros per person on a boat and can make over a million euros a week. They apparently approach people and tell them Europe is great and scam them, and some of them want to go back home after being dumped on the street after posing with Merkel.

The financial element to this and how some of these economic migrants are getting scammed is interesting. You don't hear much about it, all you hear about are the violent rapists who want a holy war or virtue signalling bullshit from leftists when it's more complicated than that.
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

User avatar
Guest

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:16 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:59 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:37 am
Mark my words that will one day change.
Doubt it. All the argument you have to make for keeping the law the way it is, is to point out that Hitler was Austrian, Stalin was Georgian and Napoleon was Corsican, of Italian descent
Normalfags don't know about those particular people's origins.
The constitution only works as long as there are whites who believe in it.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6360
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:16 pm
Normalfags don't know about those particular people's origins.
Everyone knows Hitler was Austrian.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 18623
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:53 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:33 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:16 pm
Normalfags don't know about those particular people's origins.
Everyone knows Hitler was Austrian.
You don't talk much to burgers online, huh?
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Pepsi Man
Posts: 1340
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:12 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:53 pm
You don't talk much to burgers online, huh?
You learn about it in school, though. I believe it's Sophomore year of high school, here? Granted a lot of people from the USA are morons who ignore literally everything they learn in school.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

User avatar
Guest

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:17 pm

Schools are pozzed. Its best not to pay too close attention in them.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:53 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:33 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:16 pm
Normalfags don't know about those particular people's origins.
Everyone knows Hitler was Austrian.
You don't talk much to burgers online, huh?
I didn't know Stalin was Georgian and Napoleon was a spaghetti nigger until recently.
Checks out.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests