EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:15 am

Even before she got outed as yet another tradthot I always hated her. She's ugly and her voice is trash. The thirstfags can have this one.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:34 pm

Shit on the cunt all you want but the message is correct. If you deny it you are welcoming Muslim scum to destroy your nation while having you pay them for it.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:52 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:34 pm
Shit on the cunt all you want but the message is correct. If you deny it you are welcoming Muslim scum to destroy your nation while having you pay them for it.
We shouldn't be giving the coal burner our attention and thirstfag bux just because she said something objectively correct once.
I hate kikes and shitskins so fucking much. The bar has been set so fucking low that this air headed cunt is treated seriously. Lauren Simonsen's place in life was to give birth to multiple shitskin babies because she's too stupid to get an abortion and to get beaten every day by Tyrone and Jamal and all their extended family members who come around to diddle her kids and then in the near future to get beat by those very children themselves. Her place wasn't getting millions in cuckbux from inbred spics who pay to hoverhand her in photographs, while dozens of boomers and low IQ autistic teenbros who don't know any better take her dumb and boring and recycled opinions seriously.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:52 pm
We shouldn't be giving the coal burner our attention and thirstfag bux just because she said something objectively correct once.
Yeah, it's much better to pretend that she didn't say something correct because you're pissed about her sexual preference. Time to ignore literally every person on earth because they have a quality I dislike.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:21 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:35 pm
Time to ignore literally every person on earth because they have a quality I dislike.
That's a great idea!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:23 pm

And then faggots like you wonder why the left has walked all over your values at every possible turn.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:15 am
Even before she got outed as yet another tradthot I always hated her. She's ugly and her voice is trash. The thirstfags can have this one.
Faith Goldy is the One True Cucknadian Goddess. Those lips!

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:57 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:23 pm
And then faggots like you wonder why the left has walked all over your values at every possible turn.
I confess, I haven't triggered the libs and owned the libs nearly as much as I should have.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:26 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:23 pm
Do you really need Lauren Coarburner to parrot what Oriana Fallaci was saying a decade ago?

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:29 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:26 pm
Do you really need Lauren Coarburner to parrot what Oriana Fallaci was saying a decade ago?
In today's day and age? Yes. Anyone saying something truthful is worth hearing out.
But I mean, she had sex with someone I don't like so I should probably just dismiss her entirely. Because that makes sense.