EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Bobito

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by Bobito » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:40 am

I hope the cops gave them the order to disperse in Arabic, otherwise it would be very offensive.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:27 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:24 am
Who would've thought that people that leave their nation over being attacked by poorly equipped goat fuckers wouldn't be loyal to whatever nation they went to to mooch off of the government gibs and do nothing else? It's downright shocking!
They would listen to our proper authorities if only they would employ Sharia law.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:15 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:27 am
They would listen to our proper authorities if only they would employ Sharia law.
I know you're likely joking but it's actually true. Sharia law is what they ran from after all. No raping because that's fucking somebodies property, punishable by death.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:02 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:02 pm
Middle eastern subhumans at the Greek border are exposing their babies to campfire smoke to give the cameras a tearful look.
LOL

the other account is blocked in Germany btw (Amy Mek)

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:51 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:06 pm
t's the same around all Europe, subhumans don't care about recommendations of local health authorities at all.
It's why most of the Middle East still suffers from polio. These assholes just don't understand disease. Maybe being one, themselves...
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:15 am
I know you're likely joking but it's actually true. Sharia law is what they ran from after all. No raping because that's fucking somebodies property, punishable by death.
Is it ironic that Islam created monsters but also keeps them in check at the same time?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:05 am

They know their crowd. It's not like they'd be reasonable under any other religion either.
Polio is still around there because they think the vaccine is a western plan to make them sterile. Not too bad of an idea, honestly.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:28 am

I hope you Euro lads can survive these hoards of Plague Bearers. I really do.

From our news here, it sounds like Italy is just telling its citizens to get ready to die. Too scared to offend by doing anything.
Can any of them climb over the Pryanees and bring it you because muh borders must be open?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:30 am

Apparently Sweden aka Gretaland doesn't give a single fuck about corona, keeping schools, restaurants and tourism spots open. Are they actually based? Or do they know that they can't keep their Citizens of Peace under control?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:59 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:05 am
They know their crowd. It's not like they'd be reasonable under any other religion either.
Polio is still around there because they think the vaccine is a western plan to make them sterile. Not too bad of an idea, honestly.
Its not like Christian shitskins are anymore reasonable than Jizzlamists. Browns just can't be good.
It doesn't help that the Polio vaccine was made by a Jew.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:11 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:28 am
From our news here, it sounds like Italy is just telling its citizens to get ready to die. Too scared to offend by doing anything.
Can any of them climb over the Pryanees and bring it you because muh borders must be open?
I've noticed the existence of numerous "the far-right in italy will exploit chinkvirus!!!" concern trolling articles from eurotrash media outlets as of recently. Very chilling and telling of how utterly useless muh free press is.