InfoWars banned from social media

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Oengae

Re: InfoWars banned from youtube and facebook

Post by Oengae » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:13 pm

Listening to the senate hearing with Zuckerburg should give a big reason why we don't trust the government with major websites. Bunch of stodgy old dudes who need their grandchildren's help turning on the computer asking questions that are just a combo of virtue signalling and complete lack of understanding of how a website works.

But yeah, put me down for IW getting more popular because of censorship. The worst thing you can do to stop conspiracy theorists is censor them. That just makes it look like (((they))) shut it down.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:20 pm

They could have locked him up easily for a few years by declaring him mentally ill and a danger to the public :lol: but why bother when Jones is just a conspitard. I don't remember who said it, maybe Putin, something along the lines of "If I was the USA I would have found weapons of mass destruction" regarding the Iraq war. If it was the government that is and in other words they are incompetent yet again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustl_Mollath

If I was Jones I wouldn't try the gubbernment. They are fine with drugging up their entire population and mass murder their own people to get them to say yes to invade another country.
Last edited by Credo in Deum on Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:39 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:20 pm
They could have locked him up easily for a few years by declaring him mentally ill and a danger to the public :lol:
That's not so easy to do. You'd only give him a chance to make millions with counter suing for slander.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:10 pm

Depends on how they do it. They had to drag Mollath under a different pretense to court first to declare him mentally insane. Depending on how the laws in the US are it might actually be easier to lock someone up and Jones shot himself in the foot with his constant lizard people and what not rhetoric. Then he magically dies in the asylum years down the line under unresolved circumstances :lol: If you are force feed a high dosis of neuroleptics for a few years heart failure it is.

They gave me Quetiapin and they were already over the max dosis and wanted to keep going. There is something wrong with these people.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:14 pm

Speaking of banned from youtube, I tried searching up moon man songs and couldn't find ANY.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:15 am
And least they don't require a loisense to view
Yeah, they just take it out of your tax money instead. At least I have the option of not owning a TV
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:35 pm

So he actually was a moron from the start :lol:

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:49 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:15 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:15 am
And least they don't require a loisense to view
Yeah, they just take it out of your tax money instead. At least I have the option of not owning a TV
You don't pay taxes when you're a NEET.
Government leaches FTW

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:19 pm

Oengae wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:13 pm
Listening to the senate hearing with Zuckerburg should give a big reason why we don't trust the government with major websites. Bunch of stodgy old dudes who need their grandchildren's help turning on the computer asking questions that are just a combo of virtue signalling and complete lack of understanding of how a website works.
Firstly the senators' questioning doesn't necessarily mean they don't understand how facefuck or websites generally work. They ask those obvious questions because it's a senate hearing and they want to get all this stuff on record. This is basic bitch Senate Hearing 101.

Secondly, those are elected representatives. A government controlled social media would not be run by them. It would be run by civil servants. Because civil servants basically make shit there's only two reasons they would offer to do a job like that. Either out of a genuine desire to help people (very few of them) or out of a genuine lust for any kind of power they can get their hands on (considerably more of them). Which is why I say that having the government control social media would be functionally no different to having it be controlled by the sociopathic little shits that run it now.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:46 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:25 pm
Duwango wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:13 am
Not so bold prediction: Alex Jones will be propelled to an even higher level of meme god superstardom just in virtue of how Big Tech is absolutely clueless of it's own epidemic unfavorability numbers. In other words, Streisand Effect on steroids.
This is what I'm thinking. This is a coordinated effort and will set the true AJ tinfoiltards into overdrive. Banning IW just lends them more credibility as the alternative news platform fighting the powers that be.
Pretty bad move.
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/08/ ... to-censor/

CNN really does suck, wow. :lol:

Forget about Roe v. Wade. It's New York Times v. Sullivan that needs a quick repeal.