InfoWars banned from social media

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14024
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: InfoWars banned from social media

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:13 pm

Joke's on the transfaggots. They harm themselves way more than they harm me.
The ball is wild!

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 2591
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: W. WA, USA

Re: InfoWars banned from social media

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:50 am

I was thinking about "Reverend" Fred Phelps and his God Hates Fags movement. It was just so counterproductive to his stated goals.
I believe this guy did more to help the LGBT movement than 10,000 pride parades. He created a villain, a face to put on this manufactured term "homophobia". LGBT activists could point to this guy and claim, "Look, homophobia is everywhere!"
Phelps was a lifelong Democratic donor. He had his picture taken with dozens of prominent Dem politicians. Do you think it's possible that Phelps was a false flag actor?
復活!ジュウワリオの大強姦冒険

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14024
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: InfoWars banned from social media

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:27 pm

Maybe. It's equally as possible that he was just an idiot.
The ball is wild!

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 1922
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: InfoWars banned from social media

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:32 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:27 pm
Maybe. It's equally as possible that he was just an idiot.
Or he really just didn't like fags.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14024
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: InfoWars banned from social media

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:53 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:32 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:27 pm
Maybe. It's equally as possible that he was just an idiot.
Or he really just didn't like fags.
Then why would he back the dedicated faggot party?
The ball is wild!

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Posts: 2755
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: InfoWars banned from social media

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:59 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:50 am
I was thinking about "Reverend" Fred Phelps and his God Hates Fags movement. It was just so counterproductive to his stated goals.
I believe this guy did more to help the LGBT movement than 10,000 pride parades. He created a villain, a face to put on this manufactured term "homophobia". LGBT activists could point to this guy and claim, "Look, homophobia is everywhere!"
Phelps was a lifelong Democratic donor. He had his picture taken with dozens of prominent Dem politicians. Do you think it's possible that Phelps was a false flag actor?
It's a good observation. Look at where they showed up to protest. Funerals of soldiers? What the fuck does that have to do with gays? It's does seem like they were just trying to look as deplorable as possible.

User avatar
Osterzone
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:24 pm

Re: InfoWars banned from social media

Post by Osterzone » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:43 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:53 pm
Then why would he back the dedicated faggot party?
Image

Basically, back in the 60s, during the civil rights movement, the South flipped political parties. Some of the lifelong Democrats, like Fred, still didn't change their affiliation.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14024
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: InfoWars banned from social media

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:28 am

It has long since been the niggerfaggot party during his lifetime. I know about that change in the parties but it doesn't pertain to any of our lifetimes.
The ball is wild!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests