Crowder Confronts SJW/LGTBTQIIAP zhe's who wants him dead

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Lindsay's Liver

Re: Crowder Confronts SJW/LGTBTQIIAP zhe's who wants him dead

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:18 am

My favorite part of this drama is that Maza's tantrum also resulted in people he LIKES getting demonetized.

Coddled Leftists like this fucker simply refuse to acknowledge the slippery slope. They also lack the foresight to understand that their efforts to shut down people they don't like can very easily bite them on the ass. They want a perfect world of "good guys" and "bad guys", everyone clearly marked and identified like species of birds.

"You can tell this person is a Nazi because they follow this person on Twitter."

"You can tell this person is one of us because they made sure to note their preferred pronouns in their social media bio."

But it's not that easy. It's never going to be that easy.

Maza, predictibly, continues to carry on like none of this is his fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:25 am

It's kinda like when that "The Problem With Apu" guy was shocked they'd actually remove the character from the show entirely. Spoiled children, the lot of 'em.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:13 pm

I think the most likely move for Kiketube is to just make everything a paid service. They already have jewtube premium which people actually pay for (I have no idea why.)

YouTube's biggest problem is probably their operating cost. I have no idea what it costs them to run a platform where literally EVERYONE can upload ANY LENGTH, ANY QUALITY video. Hundreds of thousands (to Millions) of videos probably get uploaded every minute. I'm sure they reduce the costs on their end as much as they can, but if you factor in the number of mofos like DSP who shit up their website with videos, it must add up. I would wager a majority of videos uploaded to youtube get no views or almost no views.

I think they keep it around because youtube lets them control the media narrative. They have reach and influence they could never get without youtube. But if you ever look at the youtube front page or "trending" shit, you'll quickly notice how much of it is now dominated by the same kind of garbage you'd see on cable TV. That's what youtube wants to become. You think demonetization of a few right-wing channels is a big deal? Niggers, just wait until Youtube freezes account creation and video uploading for anyone who doesn't have YouTube premium. They'd gladly delete a few (HUNDRED BILLION) zero-view vlog and vidya videos off their website to make room for more licensed movies, cable news, late-night TV and music videos. That mainstream normy shit gets way more views than the kind of stuff people like you and I watch.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:25 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:13 pm
Hundreds of thousands (to Millions) of videos probably get uploaded every minute.
A few hundred hours of video per second. It's insane.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:27 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:25 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Hundreds of thousands (to Millions) of videos probably get uploaded every minute.
A few hundred hours of video per second. It's insane.
I figured I was lowballing but I didn't want to be hyperbolic either.

Even providing the servers themselves and with all the resources they have, it must be a nightmare. It must cost a fucking fortune and a majority of those videos aren't going to even pay for themselves. I bet they're tempted every day to just delete anything with less than 20 views.

Twitch apparently has the same problem, where the majority of streams on twitch have
SpoilerShow
ZERO FUCKING VIEWERS
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:35 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:14 am
Memeology is a beaner as well, it's in there blood to betray each other.
I saw supposed dox of him floating around that says he's gay and has accounts on gay hookup sites. I haven't bothered to verify any of this.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:39 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
I think the most likely move for Kiketube is to just make everything a paid service. They already have jewtube premium which people actually pay for (I have no idea why.)
Same reason why retards pay for Nigflix or go to movie theaters when piracy exists. People are just too retarded to use youtube-dl to save videos or NewPipe for muh phone nigger content consumption.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:32 pm

The absolute truth of any market: Convenience always wins over quality or value. An expensive and shitty product that's convenient will absolutely outdo the competition in the long run.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:57 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
They sneak it in with other services, actually. My wife and I decided it was an okay purchase to spend money on a monthly sub to Google Music (unlimited downloads to play offline and built into our phones already anyway) and it came with free Youtube Premium. I can also add up to 7 more people (of 10) to my account so they have free music and premium along with it.

They're basically inflating their numbers.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:04 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:57 pm
They're basically inflating their numbers.
This is what they did with their disastrous Facebook wannabe Google+. If you signed up for any Google service you were counted as a Google+ user.
Is Spoony dead yet?