Crowder Confronts SJW/LGTBTQIIAP zhe's who wants him dead

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Crowder Confronts SJW/LGTBTQIIAP zhe's who wants him dead

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:01 am
With YouTube fucking over more and more creators who are influential and who have audiences, this seems like a perfect time to promote an alternative platform and make it matter.

But no one is doing that and I’m baffled as to why.
Jews at MasterCard just shut everything down.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:01 am
With YouTube fucking over more and more creators who are influential and who have audiences, this seems like a perfect time to promote an alternative platform and make it matter.

But no one is doing that and I’m baffled as to why.
Because of YouTube's nature as a monopoly. They draw in a plethora of internet traffic, the second largest in the world just under Google. They're losing billions off of barely maintaining the website, but they've only managed to avoid going under completely due to Google's funding along with being associated with other companies, something that other sites like Blip and Vidme lacked which led to their demises. Other sites like Dailymotion and Bitchute don't come close to the amount of viewers that YouTube gains. There's no point in making another "free" streaming website to rival YouTube's popularity because said site would have to cope with maintaining servers and paying off kikes to keep it "free" for the normies.
That being said, YouTube could very well go under by themselves one day if Google ever decides to fold them. With the way things are happening now with the blatant political pandering and doubling down on Leftist ideals, as well as the fact that they've lost billions from trying to maintain themselves for years, they could see themselves losing even more money than they're doing right now to the point where not even their YouTube Red service will be enough to sustain them. Plus, considering Google has a habit of shutting down their own services over the course of time due to terrible business decisions, YouTube could be up next on the chopping block at some point. When that day comes, another streaming site from another monopoly will take its place, or Google will just rebrand it into a paid service entirely. Either way, the salty "MUH AD REVENUE" complainers will be forced to search for another streaming site and look for an actual job IRL, and it warms the cockles of my heart just thinking of that.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:05 pm

Yeah, hopefully those internet nobodies will finally get a job instead of making inane and pointless videos for clicks. YouTube was never meant for people to make a living off of. Just like those idiots that Uber full time and expect benefits from it... that wasnt the original point of the app.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:21 pm

I mean the degeneracy isn't surprising but I don't see what that has to do with what he pulled off. It won't change anything.

Crowder had the demonetization coming for years, now. He knew it. You know it. I know it. We all know it. The issue is everyone else that got caught up with him. I can confirm that Sinatra_Says was demonetized and he's probably one of the most unremarkable anti-PC-culture people I've ever seen. He isn't even strictly anti-left-wing. For that matter, he isn't even entertaining and his videos aren't even popular.

Anyway, the demonetization isn't that big of a deal as long as their opinions can stay up. They want free speech and they still have it. They're just going to have to get income some other way, now. Crowder was an idiot to think that he could get away with taking constant jabs at the Gay Mexican and not get some form of punishment.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:46 pm

But what if they're only in for the adbucks?

And I'm not so sure about Google potentially ditching YT anytime soon. It doesn't make them profit at all, but owning the only video sharing site that matters ought to be worth something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:19 pm

Other Guest's hypothesis for how YouTube could end is plausible but YT is too good for cultural subversion so the CIA will keep giving them monies.
And all these fags are only in it for adbux.
If Crowder was gonna come out then now is the time.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:19 pm
Other Guest's hypothesis for how YouTube could end is plausible but YT is too good for cultural subversion so the CIA will keep giving them monies.
And all these fags are only in it for adbux.
If Crowder was gonna come out then now is the time.
Crowder can't come out because his wife will take half of everything. That's the problem with putting a ring on your beard.

I hope this Maza fucker dies of AIDS or a perforated rectum within the year. Considering his lifestyle, it's far from impossible.

What do you guys think of Memeology101's theory that this was actually a tactic by Vox's gay labor union to put more pressure on Vox to cave to their demands by giving the company a two front war?

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:21 pm

I think Memeology is trying too hard to find a conspiracy where there isn't one. I don't believe, for a second, that Gay Mexican going after right wing youtubers and getting them demonetized does anything to Vox (aside from spark ill will against them) and, therefore, does nothing for his... fight?... with his union against his own employer. Even if that was the case, it certainly isn't working and would only hurt himself to do, in the end, and I doubt he's actually that stupid based on how he went about all of this.

He used Pride Month as leverage to get someone he didn't like booted off of youtube and, instead, got a bunch of people demonetized. That's why he's still bitching about the whole situation-- he didn't get what he wanted and he's still not happy because those mean words are still up. He's now going on to rag on conservatives, in general, and saying that youtube has never enforced their policy against hate speech, which is patently false and anyone who pays attention knows it.

Regardless of anything, however, this, "issue," will disappear by the end of the month because it's nothing more than a stunt. It's no different than black youtubers bitching about how mistreated they are during Black History Month.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:14 am

Memeology is a beaner as well, it's in there blood to betray each other.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:55 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:14 am
Memeology is a beaner as well, it's in there blood to betray each other.
Pity him and Maza aren't actual gangbangers. Then he could shoot Maza and there would be much rejoicing.