Fake News General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Guest

Re: Fake News General

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:33 pm

So if Patton ever gets busted will RLM remove his video and tv stop airing The King of Queens syndication

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9668
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Fake News General

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:12 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:06 pm
The chance of prison time was worth the upgrade.
Yeah, I won't lie. If I had Patton Oswalt's money it would almost be worth letting her take half of it just to suck on those titties. Key word being 'almost'.
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:55 pm
Let's be real: it was the anniversary game that Sonic deserved. A celebration of everything that makes the series what it is. Unbridled autism, failure and incompetence.

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6585
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Fake News General

Post by CIANigger » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:14 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:12 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:06 pm
The chance of prison time was worth the upgrade.
Yeah, I won't lie. If I had Patton Oswalt's money it would almost be worth letting her take half of it just to suck on those titties. Key word being 'almost'.
If you keep all your money you can just suck on whatever tiddies you want. There is no almost.
Immigration/Demographic Replacement?
LGBTQ agendas?
Communism?
Socialism?
Abortion?
Eroded Family Unit?
Climbing Divorce/Plunging Marriage rate?
Welfare State?
Social Justice?
Sexual Degeneracy?

Take women's rights away. You just do it.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Fake News General

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:49 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:14 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:12 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:06 pm
The chance of prison time was worth the upgrade.
Yeah, I won't lie. If I had Patton Oswalt's money it would almost be worth letting her take half of it just to suck on those titties. Key word being 'almost'.
If you keep all your money you can just suck on whatever tiddies you want. There is no almost.
I hold women at gunpoint and get to suck titties for free.

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6585
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Fake News General

Post by CIANigger » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:10 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:49 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:14 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:12 pm
Yeah, I won't lie. If I had Patton Oswalt's money it would almost be worth letting her take half of it just to suck on those titties. Key word being 'almost'.
If you keep all your money you can just suck on whatever tiddies you want. There is no almost.
I hold women at gunpoint and get to suck titties for free.
See Keith?
Immigration/Demographic Replacement?
LGBTQ agendas?
Communism?
Socialism?
Abortion?
Eroded Family Unit?
Climbing Divorce/Plunging Marriage rate?
Welfare State?
Social Justice?
Sexual Degeneracy?

Take women's rights away. You just do it.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9668
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Fake News General

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:53 am

We all pay for it, one way or another
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:55 pm
Let's be real: it was the anniversary game that Sonic deserved. A celebration of everything that makes the series what it is. Unbridled autism, failure and incompetence.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 24309
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Fake News General

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:54 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:53 am
We all pay for it, one way or another
The truth behind thirst.
Slam the child on the hard concrete!

Dehbashi
Posts: 808
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:48 am

Re: Fake News General

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:33 am


Dehbashi
Posts: 808
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:48 am

Re: Fake News General

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:40 pm

Sure they were snookered. They loved him because of Orange Man Bad. And they would have still loved him if not for him getting a big head thinking he was invincible and tried to take on probably the Deep State's biggest company Nike. That is why Avenatti got nailed to the cross quickly.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], TheManWithNoPlan and 2 guests