Fake News General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Duwango
Goon

Re: Fake News General

Post by Duwango » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:36 pm

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/23/nyt- ... ronavirus/

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:05 pm

Worker protections my ass. First it was abortion bullshit, now its fucking airline emissions standards. Democrats are treating this crisis like it's fucking Christmas time.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:58 pm

They also tried to cancel 10k in student loan debt in that bill as well. Not gonna lie if that went through I'd become a shitlib.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:12 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:50 am

Remember, they already had a successful run disarming those people in Virginia. Citizens aren't going to do shit to stop any of this or fight back. We are firmly under their control now. I simply don't see anyone rising up to oppose this shit en mass and it's incredibly disturbing how easily they are getting away with all of it while being so blatant about it.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:22 am

Apparently the spicy Latina democrat judge who runs Harris County (where Houston is) is planning to shut everything down for reasons.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:06 am

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:50 am
Remember, they already had a successful run disarming those people in Virginia. Citizens aren't going to do shit to stop any of this or fight back. We are firmly under their control now. I simply don't see anyone rising up to oppose this shit en mass and it's incredibly disturbing how easily they are getting away with all of it while being so blatant about it.
This. Truth is they've already won. The American people are whipped dogs waiting to be put down. It's over.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:09 am

CIANigger wrote:
It does seem to be the case, sadly. Conditions are perfect for anarchotyranny to tule over.

That’s why we read this....
Local governments across the U.S. are releasing thousands of inmates in an unprecedented effort to prevent a coronavirus outbreak in crowded jails and prisons.

Jails in California, New York, Ohio, Texas and at least a dozen other states are sending low-level offenders and elderly or sickly inmates home early due to coronavirus fears. …

In Cleveland, more than 400 inmates have been moved out of the Cuyahoga County Jail via lowered bonds or quickly reached plea deals…

Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said earlier this week that he had reduced the jail population from 17,076 to 16,459 since the end of February by asking police to cite and release low-level offenders and by releasing inmates with fewer than 30 days left on their sentences. Arrests in the county—the most populous in the U.S.—have dropped to 60 a day from around 300, he said.
…a day after reading this.
The Justice Department has quietly asked Congress for the ability to ask chief judges to detain people indefinitely without trial during emergencies — part of a push for new powers that comes as the novel coronavirus spreads throughout the United States. …

The request raised eyebrows because of its potential implications for habeas corpus — the constitutional right to appear before a judge after arrest and seek release.
The right to a public trial is also under attack.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:37 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:58 pm
They also tried to cancel 10k in student loan debt in that bill as well. Not gonna lie if that went through I'd become a shitlib.
Nobody is ever, ever, ever fucking ever going to cancel student loans. It's the most transparent empty promise I've ever seen from a politician and that's saying something.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:39 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:37 pm
Nobody is ever, ever, ever fucking ever going to cancel student loans. It's the most transparent empty promise I've ever seen from a politician and that's saying something.
Not since the government took them over anyway. You may as well ask them to get rid of a tax.
CIANigger wrote:
We all have our Internet and other conveniences, and will only whine when those go away. Being told to stay home is just a natural extension of what a lot of people are already doing anyway.

Anyways the Dems also love Coronavirus because its killing off the elderly Social Security and high cost Medicare and disability payers. They're hoping this will keep their social welfare programs going because the virus is the new death panel.
Last edited by Tony Schiavone on Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.