Fake News General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Fake News General

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:05 am

Not to mention all the news outlets and such they own. Their overall influence on billions of people is obvious to everyone on a daily basis. But Keith will disagree because that's what he does.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:55 am

I would think, though, that ((they)) wouldn't just let one network take over and let NBCUniversal, Viacom, Paramount, etc. just let Disney walk away with all those profits?

I thought greed ultimately trumped degeneracy with these people?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:30 am

Entertainment is ultimately a money pit for them, the real point of the media is mental and spiritual warfare against their enemy (us, humans). Never underestimate their capacity for hatred, and their inborn bone deep need to despoil and destroy God's creations. They would sacrifice billions to destroy the soul of a single child.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:04 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:55 am
I thought greed ultimately trumped degeneracy with these people?
It realy doesn't.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:00 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:55 am
I would think, though, that ((they)) wouldn't just let one network take over and let NBCUniversal, Viacom, Paramount, etc. just let Disney walk away with all those profits?
The fuck does some manager care? He gets paid big time, even if he tanks the entire company. He'll just get a new job at the next big company, maybe even the one that buys the company he tanked.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:09 pm

Here is a thought, maybe we should ban advertising during the news and require that the big big broadcast networks operate the news as a loss leader/public servtice. Taking the profit motive out of news would do a lot to fix it because right now it is beyond fucked up.

If you thought the media’s constant twisting/spinning negative coverage of Trump was bad, their complete of Bernie’s existence is even worse. MSNBC will spend one segment fabricating some new Russia conspiracy with Trump then show a poll where Bernie is in first but not even show/mention him and instead discuss how the race is between Warren/Biden/Buttiplug.

It’s there corporate advertisers and owners that don’t like the anti-establishment candidates and love running crazy click bait stories. It’s hard to get rid of owners but we can at least get rid of advertisers.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:45 am

That's because they know Bernie would lose so badly in the general, Trump's smugness would make the CNN collectively sudoku in a for of autistic spaz.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:09 pm
Here is a thought, maybe we should ban advertising during the news and require that the big big broadcast networks operate the news as a loss leader/public servtice. Taking the profit motive out of news would do a lot to fix it because right now it is beyond fucked up.
State run networks are just as shit, like our ABC over here in Australia. They push bullshit propaganda just as hard, and they have even worse hipster bullshit because the profit motive is removed so these hacks can have their dumb opinions that no one watches be on the air forever.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:09 pm

State-run networks are full of e-celeb tier begging for free gibs.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:09 pm
It's an interesting concept, Guest. But is broadcast news really the problem these days? I think the main bullshit/propaganda pushers are the cable news outlets and clickbait "news" websites.
お前はもう死んでいる。