Fake News General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Fake News General

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:14 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:14 pm
You technically do if you live in a white neighborhood.
Also pay for them to go to your school, get free breakfast and lunch (even in the summer), and beat up your kids.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:30 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:12 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:08 pm
They already do. The lower the diversity, the higher the rent.
It's more that the property has value because you're living in a decent neighbourhood
How's that different from what I said?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:07 pm

You were talking about diversity quotas and the way you phrased it was as if you were penalised for not living in 'diverse' neighbourhoods, when really all it is is a function of capitalism. People will pay good money not to live near scum
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:39 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:07 pm
You were talking about diversity quotas and the way you phrased it was as if you were penalised for not living in 'diverse' neighbourhoods
What I meant to say with that was that neighbourhoods with a high "diversity" have lower rent because nobody wants to live around gipsies and nigs. Meanwhile, you pay premium for less diverse ones, like gated communities in the USA for example.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:50 pm

https://qz.com/1666429/amazon-prime-day ... the-world/

Amazern workers are a bunch of lazy fucks who obviously never worked in a underpaid retail environment where black friday is much worse.

Based amazern brushed off the strikes.
Amazon sent Quartz the following statement about the demonstrations and walkouts:

Events like Prime Day have become an opportunity for our critics, including unions, to raise awareness for their cause, in this case, increased membership dues. These groups are conjuring misinformation to work in their favor, when in fact we already offer the things they purport to be their cause—industry leading pay (full-time employees at our Shakopee facility make $16.25 – $20.80), benefits, and a safe workplace for our employees. We can only conclude that the people who plan to attend the event on Monday are simply not informed. If these groups—unions and the politicians they rally to their cause—really want to help the American worker, we encourage them to focus their energy on passing legislation for an increase in the federal minimum wage, because $7.25 is too low.
If anyone is looking for a job they are probably going to be hiring :lol:
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:17 am

Yeah, great. I'll send my application out next thing tomorrow. Surely there's nothing weird about the European main central of Amazon being in fucking Luxembourg. Must be their great infrastructure they have over there, this state of barely over half a million population with almost half of them being foreigners. Nothing dodgy there, no sir!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:10 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:17 am
Yeah, great. I'll send my application out next thing tomorrow. Surely there's nothing weird about the European main central of Amazon being in fucking Luxembourg. Must be their great infrastructure they have over there, this state of barely over half a million population with almost half of them being foreigners. Nothing dodgy there, no sir!
Bad goy! Don't you know that Bezos has alimony payments to make?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:37 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:10 am
Ain't it too bad when (((their))) shit backfires?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:08 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:37 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:10 am
Ain't it too bad when (((their))) shit backfires?
I hate women just as much as anybody but he walked right into that shit by fucking that ugly spic.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:14 pm

Oy vey, how does that divorce and alimony thing applies to us (((Chosen People)))?! Between this and Ethiopian immigrants culturally enriching Tel-Aviv, this is like annudah shoah!