Fake News General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Fake News General

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:12 pm

GitGud wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:08 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:37 pm
And then send over a squad from your PMC to retrieve the laptop.
They can erase everything on value on the machine via remote desktop if they want. The computer itself would not be worth it.
Place where I work processes entire crates of old company laptops every day. They are cheap and only used for one thing more often than not. Shitty Centrino processors and 4 GB RAM and a 11" screen most of the time lol. When all you're doing is spread sheets you don't need much.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:19 pm

And even MacBooks wouldn't hurt facebook. Often it is cheaper th throw the returned stuff away than refurbishing it. I get a new laptop and tablet every year, and i can keep the old one after the IT staff cleaned it up a bit. Mostly by reinstalling windoof.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:15 pm

Around here I have the suspicion that companies will start going full home office because it reduces their costs so much, specially during summer. My boss, for instance, never believed in allowing someone to work from home - but now is currently saving hundreds of thousands of shekels in infrastructure payments every month. I'm not sure he'll want to go back to office when everything is done.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:21 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:15 pm
Around here I have the suspicion that companies will start going full home office because it reduces their costs so much, specially during summer. My boss, for instance, never believed in allowing someone to work from home - but now is currently saving hundreds of thousands of shekels in infrastructure payments every month. I'm not sure he'll want to go back to office when everything is done.
Good. Embrace the NEET life and become a shut in. It is your destiny.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:05 am

Much like warehouses + online sales vs brick-and-mortar, it just makes sense and saves a hilarious amount of money. Only businesses who can't be run that way should go the traditionalist route.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:11 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:05 am
Much like warehouses + online sales vs brick-and-mortar, it just makes sense and saves a hilarious amount of money. Only businesses who can't be run that way should go the traditionalist route.
They won't learn. You can't even imagine how stupid some retail business owners are. I've met plenty and with 8 out of 10 you wonder why they haven't gone under ages ago. Now with a food super market, that's going to stay around forever. If you figure you need some milk you're not going to order it on Amazon and wait two days.
But stuff like kitchen ware and flatware stores? Tea stores? I've seen these fuckers just stand around, waiting to get bankrupt.
Fire most of your employees. Take that money and have a nice website made, and some nice advertising. Pay TV ads don't cost that much and reach a generally high-income audience. Run radio ads on channels like classical radio stations. Again, fairly cheap, high income audience. Sell your shit through the net. There's never been a better time to run some boutique internet shop than now. Turn your store into a walk-in warehouse. You can now offer more wares to a wider customer base, which is the wet dream of any brick & mortar store!

What do you have to lose? Going broke? You're heading towards business bankruptcy anyway so you might as well go down trying than standing around, looking sorry as hell you're not dead yet.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:19 am

You'd think these mofos would learn after the success of Amazon. Even before then, shitloads of businesses transitioned to mostly online. Goodwill has like 50 seller accounts on ebay and amazon each. Most of the shit you send them gets sorted and the expensive stuff is sent to the warehouses.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:27 am

Those businesses are afraid of the great internet destroying their old fashioned business structure not realizing they are shooting themselves in the foot by avoiding it.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:36 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:19 am
You'd think these mofos would learn after the success of Amazon. Even before then, shitloads of businesses transitioned to mostly online. Goodwill has like 50 seller accounts on ebay and amazon each. Most of the shit you send them gets sorted and the expensive stuff is sent to the warehouses.
It's legit there scummiest tactic. I've had goodwills compete with prices over games with me that I was selling. Hope all goodwills get burned down in the riots.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:41 am

Lol get shrekt reddit cat.
RAPEMAN wrote: