Fake News General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Fake News General

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:14 am

The leftist cry for a LONG ass time has been "You don't need guns! Police have guns! Just call the cops bro!"

I don't ever want to hear these gun-grabbers bitch again about how citizens don't need guns. We've seen AMPLE evidence of the many reasons citizens should own guns.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:17 am

Mostly if you own a business it's even more important, these mayors and probably cops betrayed these people by letting there businesses burn. I've seen live streams where these nogs are looting and police let it happen. Mark my word you'll see big businesses pull out of downtown cities and move and soon every city will be nigger filled detroits, they will be sure to virture signal online while they do it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:23 am

And then the inner-city blacks will cry about muh food deserts again. Well damn, I wonder why?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:25 am

Also funny thing to note, I have yet to see a walmart get looted.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:21 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:25 am
Also funny thing to note, I have yet to see a walmart get looted.
Aren't those usually a good bit away for the inner city?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:16 am
These chuckle fucks will blame Republicans even in their Democrat hellhole that has been Dem controlled for DECADES.
[/quote]

Yup. This Tweet is the biggest and best reason to NOT vote Democrat that I've ever heard.
At least when you're on your own out there, you have more money (from lower taxes) to afford those things you're missing.

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:17 am
Mostly if you own a business it's even more important, these mayors and probably cops betrayed these people by letting there businesses burn. I've seen live streams where these nogs are looting and police let it happen. Mark my word you'll see big businesses pull out of downtown cities and move and soon every city will be nigger filled detroits, they will be sure to virtue signal online while they do it.
From what I'm seeing on all the footage, most of their actual looting targets are clothing stores and convenience pharmacies. (They're mostly only breaking windows of others nearby...at most going just for the cash register)

So the few mom and pops will go away and be replaced by big chain stores--that quietly will move their business to the suburbs. The only things left to loot will be a T.J. Maxx, so yeah their options will just get shittier. Also no more drugs except expensive mail-only, that will get stolen right off the porch.

What these protests HAVE shown is that they are willing to just drive in their demonstrations right into better neighborhoods to loot where they want. If you want your area to be protected, you can't just sit there and be a cuck waiting for cops. If those places had employees squatting inside with their 12 gauge, the bandits would've had a different reception.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:07 pm

Yeah, but do employees WANT to squat inside a business they don't own with 12 gauges, risking not only their own lives in the confrontation, but their freedom afterward when the Dindu Nuffin Legal Squad comes to prosecute them for "brutality"?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:12 pm

Of course not. Neither should they.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:40 pm

Lol. Thinking not using the word loot will save them.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:44 pm

Ah yes, just use the definition of looting instead. Getting closer to newspeek every day.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!