Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11004
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:43 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:18 am
Was JewWario part of MKUltra? Are we *sure* he really shot himself?
Now that you mention it, we've never seen the body. Neither the one of TB. What are they up to?
1424319366251.gif
1424319366251.gif (34.77 KiB) Viewed 207 times

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 2287
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: W. WA, USA

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:35 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:32 am
I disagree. We'll never see it. You're fucking with something primal. You'll see people go to war before they allow people to harm and molest their children
It's already happening in your country. (And in Sweden.) And people are not going to war. In fact, many Brits try to cover it up or make excuses for it. Y'all should be putting every Paki pedo's head on a pike and driving the rest into the sea.

This kind of thing totally is accepted in 3rd world shitholes. Read this paper about it if you never want to sleep again.
http://psychohistory.com/articles/the-u ... of-incest/
復活!ジュウワリオの大強姦冒険

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Posts: 2349
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:47 pm

Don't underestimate shitlibs. They're already mutilating their children's genitalia and ruining their bodies with hormone treatments when they're younger than 10 just to advance their degenerate thinking. Absolutely no doubt that they will go along with letting their kids get fucked when it comes time to normalize that. Gas the lot of them.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 3620
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:07 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:35 pm
It's already happening in your country.
You said that before. We've had this exact same conversation many times before.
Like I said before, paedophilia isn't being normalised because of the rape gangs. The reason people aren't rising up against the rape gangs is because they're not widely known about. They're underground. Most reported instances have been in small northern towns.

Normalisation and legalisation would involve taking that underground and forcing it into the light. This would never happen. Rotherham was a huge scandal. Paedophiles still get killed in prison. Rolf Harris had to be moved into protective custody because he was beaten up by the other convicts. Jimmy Saville's family had to remove his headstone because people kept defacing his grave. The video at the top of the thread was subject to such a violent reaction that TED took it down and tried to DMCA anyone who reposted it in an effort to memory hole it.

This is what lawmakers can look forward to if they even attempt to decriminalise it. The best course of action for paedophiles would be for it to remain an underground subculture. Try to legalise it, try to normalise it and these people will all be lynched the next day. Everyone hates the bastards.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

Just Some Random Guy
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:16 am

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:33 pm

Is normalizing pedophilia even that much of a "liberal" thing? California has some of the strictest age of consent laws in the country.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5455
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:26 am

I have some very left friends who for some reason think it's okay because they can't help how they are, just as long as they don't act on it. These same friends wouldn't of thought this shit 8 years ago though so I more so blame the internet.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 3620
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:50 am

I've heard that from some people (most distressingly comic book artist John Byrne). The problem with it is that you're accepting the premise that paedophiles are capable of not acting on their desires, which they aren't.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:45 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:26 am
I have some very left friends who for some reason think it's okay because they can't help how they are, just as long as they don't act on it. These same friends wouldn't of thought this shit 8 years ago though so I more so blame the internet.
Why are these people your friends?

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 7917
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:45 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:50 am
I've heard that from some people (most distressingly comic book artist John Byrne). The problem with it is that you're accepting the premise that paedophiles are capable of not acting on their desires, which they aren't.
This. I don't believe in thought crimes but the compulsion seems to translate into actions a lot of the time.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11004
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:11 pm

Not a single sex pervert in the history of mankind has ever managed to fully suppress his urges. If a pedo doesn't act on it, it's just out of fear of punishment. Make it even a little bit legal and they will act on it 100%.
Academia will work hard on making it acceptable. They made a lot of terrible things acceptable, like utterly destroying your child's body. They will not stop trying to make sex with children legal. Never. They know they have to just meme it hard enough and keep trying and they will succeed. In the meantime, they will just continue raping children behind closed doors.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests