Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Auli
Posts: 2072
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by Auli » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:11 am

Pedo's want to be part of the LGTBQIIAO+ thing...

It happened, people. Time to bring out the guns.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 9009
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:19 pm

>imblying my guns aren't always out around pedos

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6645
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:32 pm

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/norma ... d-persons/
A campaign to normalize pedophilia claims individuals who fantasize about raping children should be accepted as their own sexual orientation
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:48 pm

In 5 years "pedo" will be just as verboten as "faggot" and the kiddie diddlers will be demanding inclusion in all forms of media.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 9009
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:34 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:48 pm
In 5 years "pedo" will be just as verboten as "faggot" and the kiddie diddlers will be demanding inclusion in all forms of media.
I think it'll take longer than that, but it will happen. 20-30 years definitely we'll be there. Get ready to be the un-PC old man who is hated because he thinks pedophilia is wrong.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4354
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:32 am

I disagree. We'll never see it. You're fucking with something primal. You'll see people go to war before they allow people to harm and molest their children
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:41 am

Yeah, and hating faggots is primal too.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:48 pm
In 5 years "pedo" will be just as verboten as "faggot" and the kiddie diddlers will be demanding inclusion in all forms of media.
Why ask for inclusion when they're the producers?

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4354
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:58 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:41 am
Yeah, and hating faggots is primal too.
People tolerate homosexuals up to a point because homosexuality, at its most basic, is an issue of two consenting adults in the privacy of their own bedroom.
Try to argue that a sick predator should have the right to molest your child because they're born that way or whatever and people will riot. You can only suppress so much evolutionary conditioning.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:27 am

You overestimate how much people give a shit about their kids. Parenting, like many jobs, is rarely done by the best people for the job.

User avatar
Auli
Posts: 2072
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by Auli » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:30 am



This is pretty recent...

And it wasn't removed until get got so much fucking negative comments and shit ratio.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest