Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
veris leta facies

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:19 pm

I wonder what my VPN provider thinks if they scan my web browsing and see I view a topic called "Pedophilia is very normal and healthy!", what kind of advertising they'd be planning to steer towards me? :lol:
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:26 pm

Democratic Party ads?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:40 am

Soylent
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Seraphna

Post by Seraphna » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:45 am

As a good and proper liberal neo-traditionalist, I believe it's every parent's divine obligation to induct their offspring into the world of human sexuality. Promoting sexuality in a safe and healthy environment with those you trust is a vital stepping stone to becoming a functioning adult, plus you don't want to embarrass your family with your sexual inexperience with an outsider in a non-controlled environment.
Cuck cuck cuck, goon fag. Alt-right, cuck cuck, racist, nazi nazi. Cuck cuck cuck, liberalist, cuck retard retard? Retard cuck!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:49 am

Only as long as it's gay sex. Wouldn't want your six year old son to become a shitlord, would you?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:53 pm

Could we a get a parody on this for the current far left? :lol:

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:33 am

Pretty disgraceful for the BBC considering they are genuinely riddled with paedophiles
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:05 am

I'm highly intoxicated and I don't know what to make of that video.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:29 am

Monkey Dust and Brass Eye gaslighting the public into thinking cuck island isnt run by peds.
They muredered Monkey Dust man, Chris Morris cucks hard enough for islam that he stays.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:02 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:29 am
Monkey Dust and Brass Eye gaslighting the public into thinking cuck island isnt run by peds.
They muredered Monkey Dust man, Chris Morris cucks hard enough for islam that he stays.
I think I should get some sleep. I can't feel my finger tips.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.