Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:52 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:51 am

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:23 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:46 am
undesirable demographics like heterosexual nuclear family parents will find their grievances ignored.
Until they get violent. This is how wars start
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:41 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:23 am
Until they get violent. This is how wars start
Which I totally support. I think we're past the tipping point of peaceful solutions. Especially over there in the EU.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:56 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:33 am
Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:35 am
There's nothing beneficial to fucking a child who isn't even sexually mature enough to bear children so it being an evolutionary leftover doesn't make any sense.
Sexual deviances don't need a evolutionary advantage, that's why it's a deviance.
Yes, but Lupaposter tried to say that pedophilia was a leftover evolutionary thing in the event that there were nobody else to copulate with. In that scenario it would prove no benefit to the species and would be pure sexual deviancy meaning they're retarded.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:50 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:02 pm
They'll never normalise paedophilia, no matter how hard they try. You'll never convince any self-respecting parent that you should have the right to harm their children.
They don't want self-respecting parents. Remember those SJW couples whose 4-year-old spawn "happens" to be trans? They'll soon tweet about how proud they are bout xir being banged by their creepy uncle.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:05 pm

Well that's a closed doors kind of situation. 'Normalisation' would mean these child molesters would be free to fuck whoever's children, not just these tumblr haired degenerates who, in a just world, would be done for child abuse anyway.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:52 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:51 am
I want to hear the argument for the why the father should have gotten more prison time. :lol: They act like it's a shame he got off so light.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:05 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:56 pm
I want to hear the argument for the why the father should have gotten more prison time. :lol: They act like it's a shame he got off so light.
Good thing a jury doesn't have to explain themselves. I'm sure if you'd drive around and ask people, most would be totally in support of the father with plenty suggesting to give him a medal.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:07 pm

I mean sometimes vigilantism goes wrong. I'm not saying every situation should be resolved that way. But in that particular situation, it seems like a just result to me.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:40 pm

It's missing a certain something, though. Like having a goat chew that guy's dick off.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette