Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:14 pm

Nah. I subscribe to the Frank Castle view of punishment. It's not supposed to be a petty revenge, like a torture flick or some shit. They rape -> you kill them so they can't do it again. It's not personal.

Obviously it was personal for that dad but I'm just saying. No need to be a sadist about it. Just kill them and move on.

Revenge is the feeling that creates the urge to torture and inflict pain, but moving past that, the ultimate desire is to stop a cycle of abuse. Killing them does that. The cycle is cut off when they die.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:29 pm

The thing is though I'm not pro death sentence cause of how easy it is to get accused to be a child fucker via some rainbow colored SJW's warrior and her spawn.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:48 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:56 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:33 am
Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:35 am
There's nothing beneficial to fucking a child who isn't even sexually mature enough to bear children so it being an evolutionary leftover doesn't make any sense.
Sexual deviances don't need a evolutionary advantage, that's why it's a deviance.
Yes, but Lupaposter tried to say that pedophilia was a leftover evolutionary thing in the event that there were nobody else to copulate with. In that scenario it would prove no benefit to the species and would be pure sexual deviancy meaning they're retarded.
Well regardless of the theory, as long as people are not clear on sexual orientation and nature vs nurture there is no point in treatment. It's like trying to make a fish learn to eat with a spoon.

Pedofags can philosophize all they want as long as they somehow don't get around that children can't consent there is no hope for them. That's probably the reason the Greens have pushed early sexualisation on kids so hard. They want to get through that no consent door so badly :lol:

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:37 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:29 pm
The thing is though I'm not pro death sentence cause of how easy it is to get accused to be a child fucker via some rainbow colored SJW's warrior and her spawn.
There's a simple solution to that. Don't fuck with batshit crazy single mothers
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:41 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:07 pm
I mean sometimes vigilantism goes wrong. I'm not saying every situation should be resolved that way. But in that particular situation, it seems like a just result to me.
I think most vigantism is right :lol:

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:50 pm

Vigilantism can never work as a system because obviously the people involved in it are emotionally invested & motivated. The reason that father got so light off is probably because he still had a kid to raise and the criminal was already dead anyway. Locking the dad 10 years behind bars wouldn't have helped anyone.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:34 pm

That's why I said it's a good thing that a jury doesn't have to provide a reason for their judgement.
You can't just go ahead as a state and say "vigilante justice is fine" because you'd have more lynch mobs on your hands than you could manage. Most of those cases would be bad. But looking at this one specific case, I think most people would agree it's fine. There's a clear difference between some guy that murders somebody and a father that never broke the law in any such way killing the guy that raped his child. The danger to the public from him is practically zero.

Most people wouldn't do it. But most people understand why he did it. Some fucker abducted and raped your child. You have the opportunity to put a bullet through the guy's head. Would you do it? Many would and most would understand those that would.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:31 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:50 pm
Vigilantism can never work as a system because obviously the people involved in it are emotionally invested & motivated. The reason that father got so light off is probably because he still had a kid to raise and the criminal was already dead anyway. Locking the dad 10 years behind bars wouldn't have helped anyone.
I think the only major downside is that people are prone to fucking up and making mistakes. You can't have joe from the diner killing some random because he looks like the guy who raped his daughter 10 years ago.

If they let the family watch the execution, they should let the family flip the switch on the electric chair.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:51 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:41 am
I think most vigantism is right :lol:
You should go live in a Chicago ghetto, then. We'll see how long you think that.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:17 am

SJWism/#meagain is a form of vigilantism. It's obviously not good.
お前はもう死んでいる。