Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Duwango
Goon

Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by Duwango » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:55 am

So it begins. They're following the exact kabuki theater for fags and trannies. Normalizing pedophilia, straw manning about opposition to it being a thought crime and how it should be prosecuted by the remaining current year/muh principles governments that haven't been voted out of office already.

I would also recommend backing up the video. The original uploader took it down as soon as it the predictable blowback took place, and apparently they're already trying their hardest to blackhole it out of existence.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:24 am

In a sense, pedophilia is natural, however, it should not be tolerated in society. If you want pedophilia move to Afghanistan.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Re: Pedophilia is very normal and healthy! (AKA This is your mind on liberalism)

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:11 am

The entire liberal populace consists of sex perverts. They'll burn down all of civilization because all they wanna do is cum.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:07 am

It's like somebody forgot to told them the slippery slope is supposed to be a fallacy, not a life goal.
The Dumb Cunt from the Video Said: Studies show only 20-30% of child sexual abusers are pedophiles.
>ONLY

I think Duwango alluded to it, but this video was posted to the main TEDx youtube channel until they realized how negative the response was and took it down. They wanted this shit on their page.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:19 pm

Acting like this shit is a natural thing and we should accept them for who they are but get them not to act on their urges is the wrong way to go about it. Yet again she is just being a typical commie, because from the very fucking beginning Engels (not so much Marx himself, who was specifically about the economic stuff) wanted all types of degenerate shit normalised:

I think if a pedo hasn't done anything they shouldn't be completely isolated since as she said, they have nothing to lose and will be more likely to fuck kids then. BUT they should immediately be sent to the looney bin or given mental help to cure them. That dopey cunt in the video clearly doesn't want that, she recommends "treatment" but only to get them not to prey on children, she has no fucking desire to get them to not WANT to fuck children. And she specifically says "child sexual ABUSE" is wrong, pay attention to that, not that fucking kids is wrong, but ABUSE is wrong. She's deliberately vague because she knows that supporting adults and children fucking consensually is seen as no less disgusting than child rape. She will say things like making sure they don't "act on their urges" but never a specific thing like "and adult and a child should not have sex".
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:36 pm

Are pedos part of LBGTQWERTYABCXY1234, or do they get their own "pride" day? And do they use the "Little kids can totally give consent" argument also used by dogfuckers?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:10 pm

I mean, of course this is going to happen eventually. All kinds of shit that the fag activists promised would never happen, like teaching homosexuality in elementary school, HAVE HAPPENED. Once you OK one kind of degeneracy, it snowballs from there.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:30 pm

The problem with accepting pedophilia as a social norm is it's only enabling pedophilic urges. Keeping it a moral and social taboo stops a lot of potential abuse aside from the hungriest of predators.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:02 pm

They'll never normalise paedophilia, no matter how hard they try. You'll never convince any self-respecting parent that you should have the right to harm their children.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:02 pm

lmao that mirror was also taken down. TEDx trying to cover it up I bet.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome