The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 18451
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:45 pm

>Trump proposes that
>tells them they will get to axe the right to bear arms in the same bill
>they fall for it
>immediately re-instates legal gun ownership but this time with zero restrictions
>becomes actual god emperor for life

The best of all time lines.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4915
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Post by CIANIgger » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:40 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:45 pm
>Trump proposes that
>tells them they will get to axe the right to bear arms in the same bill
>they fall for it
>immediately re-instates legal gun ownership but this time with zero restrictions
>becomes actual god emperor for life

The best of all time lines.
You might be joking but I'd be so happy.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 543
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:53 am

It was talked about earlier in this thread; so I'm gonna bitch. A Clinton Presidency, had she somehow beaten Trump, would have been a net negative for Democrats. Obama lost a lot of seats during his Presidency, and he's actually embraced by normies (63% approval rating as of 2018). Clinton on the other hand is despised by many of those same normies (36% as of 2017), 2018 would have almost certainly been a red wave year electorally, which would have meant she would have moved to "compromise", almost certainly throwing the SJW's who thought she was so anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-whatever under the bus. She gets primaried in 2020 and loses to Kanye West; on top of which, the democrats would have lost even more seats (10 Legislatures, 16 Governorships, there's not much ground left to lose), fucking them on the census and ensuring another decade of ass-beatings by the Republicans.
These dopes really did think they were just going to trade back and forth between Obamas and Clintons for the rest of recorded history.
Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:09 pm
I hate to admit but I've thought about doing the same. I hate women and I don't want them to have any more influence in my life. Plus I'm running out of HDD space to horde music and anime.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 10885
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:23 am

Anything else isn't >CURRENT YEAR and means that Hitler 2.0 has won.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4915
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Post by CIANIgger » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:57 am

You know on the subject of Hilary and normies, she is just so unlikable.

You don't even need a valid reason, you just LOOK at her and hate her fucking guts and want to punch her.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4050
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:45 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:57 am
You know on the subject of Hilary and normies, she is just so unlikable.

You don't even need a valid reason, you just LOOK at her and hate her fucking guts and want to punch her.
It's the way she talks too, she sounds like a nagging old hag.
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6308
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:42 pm

Her little tantrum during the election just cracked me up. "I should be winning. Why aren't I fifty points ahead?"
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Duwango
Posts: 536
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:43 am

Re: The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Post by Duwango » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:28 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:53 am
It was talked about earlier in this thread; so I'm gonna bitch. A Clinton Presidency, had she somehow beaten Trump, would have been a net negative for Democrats. Obama lost a lot of seats during his Presidency, and he's actually embraced by normies (63% approval rating as of 2018). Clinton on the other hand is despised by many of those same normies (36% as of 2017), 2018 would have almost certainly been a red wave year electorally, which would have meant she would have moved to "compromise", almost certainly throwing the SJW's who thought she was so anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-whatever under the bus. She gets primaried in 2020 and loses to Kanye West; on top of which, the democrats would have lost even more seats (10 Legislatures, 16 Governorships, there's not much ground left to lose), fucking them on the census and ensuring another decade of ass-beatings by the Republicans.
These dopes really did think they were just going to trade back and forth between Obamas and Clintons for the rest of recorded history.
The Dem party would've still remained a minority in pretty much everything even in the event Hilldawg had "won". Not that it would've mattered anyway since the muh principles camp was more than willing to cave in to her whims without any opposition or dissent. Her presidency would've been a cosmic horror story mixture of both Obamunism and Compasionate Cuckservatism, and pretty much every bureauweenie's wet dream.

With the Neocohens being shunned and mocked everywhere, there's a big chance Trump can craft a Big Tent style supermajorities on both the house and the senate. It will boil down to how fast he can uncuck the GOP.
Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 18451
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:07 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:42 pm
Her little tantrum during the election just cracked me up. "I should be winning. Why aren't I fifty points ahead?"
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 8672
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:43 pm

Wow she actually yelled why she isn't 50 points ahead? Interesting.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlueberryRagamuffin and 2 guests