The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:45 pm

>Trump proposes that
>tells them they will get to axe the right to bear arms in the same bill
>they fall for it
>immediately re-instates legal gun ownership but this time with zero restrictions
>becomes actual god emperor for life

The best of all time lines.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:40 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:45 pm
>Trump proposes that
>tells them they will get to axe the right to bear arms in the same bill
>they fall for it
>immediately re-instates legal gun ownership but this time with zero restrictions
>becomes actual god emperor for life

The best of all time lines.
You might be joking but I'd be so happy.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:53 am

It was talked about earlier in this thread; so I'm gonna bitch. A Clinton Presidency, had she somehow beaten Trump, would have been a net negative for Democrats. Obama lost a lot of seats during his Presidency, and he's actually embraced by normies (63% approval rating as of 2018). Clinton on the other hand is despised by many of those same normies (36% as of 2017), 2018 would have almost certainly been a red wave year electorally, which would have meant she would have moved to "compromise", almost certainly throwing the SJW's who thought she was so anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-whatever under the bus. She gets primaried in 2020 and loses to Kanye West; on top of which, the democrats would have lost even more seats (10 Legislatures, 16 Governorships, there's not much ground left to lose), fucking them on the census and ensuring another decade of ass-beatings by the Republicans.
These dopes really did think they were just going to trade back and forth between Obamas and Clintons for the rest of recorded history.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:23 am

Anything else isn't >CURRENT YEAR and means that Hitler 2.0 has won.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:57 am

You know on the subject of Hilary and normies, she is just so unlikable.

You don't even need a valid reason, you just LOOK at her and hate her fucking guts and want to punch her.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:45 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:57 am
You know on the subject of Hilary and normies, she is just so unlikable.

You don't even need a valid reason, you just LOOK at her and hate her fucking guts and want to punch her.
It's the way she talks too, she sounds like a nagging old hag.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:42 pm

Her little tantrum during the election just cracked me up. "I should be winning. Why aren't I fifty points ahead?"
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:28 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:53 am
It was talked about earlier in this thread; so I'm gonna bitch. A Clinton Presidency, had she somehow beaten Trump, would have been a net negative for Democrats. Obama lost a lot of seats during his Presidency, and he's actually embraced by normies (63% approval rating as of 2018). Clinton on the other hand is despised by many of those same normies (36% as of 2017), 2018 would have almost certainly been a red wave year electorally, which would have meant she would have moved to "compromise", almost certainly throwing the SJW's who thought she was so anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-whatever under the bus. She gets primaried in 2020 and loses to Kanye West; on top of which, the democrats would have lost even more seats (10 Legislatures, 16 Governorships, there's not much ground left to lose), fucking them on the census and ensuring another decade of ass-beatings by the Republicans.
These dopes really did think they were just going to trade back and forth between Obamas and Clintons for the rest of recorded history.
The Dem party would've still remained a minority in pretty much everything even in the event Hilldawg had "won". Not that it would've mattered anyway since the muh principles camp was more than willing to cave in to her whims without any opposition or dissent. Her presidency would've been a cosmic horror story mixture of both Obamunism and Compasionate Cuckservatism, and pretty much every bureauweenie's wet dream.

With the Neocohens being shunned and mocked everywhere, there's a big chance Trump can craft a Big Tent style supermajorities on both the house and the senate. It will boil down to how fast he can uncuck the GOP.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:07 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:42 pm
Her little tantrum during the election just cracked me up. "I should be winning. Why aren't I fifty points ahead?"
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:43 pm

Wow she actually yelled why she isn't 50 points ahead? Interesting.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]