The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:33 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:43 pm
Wow she actually yelled why she isn't 50 points ahead? Interesting.
I'm surprised you didn't hear about this. I think it was one of the earliest indications that all these polls saying Hillary can't lose were lying
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:47 pm

I still get a chuckle out of these. :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Virg ... mary,_2008

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Virg ... mary,_2016
Although West Virginia had breathed new life into Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign eight years earlier, it failed to deliver for Clinton's front-running campaign in 2016. Clinton lost every county in the state to Bernie Sanders.

Sanders's West Virginia victory came from strong support among workers in the coal industry; fifty-five percent of West Virginia’s Democratic voters with coal workers in their households voted for Sanders, while only 29 percent voted for Clinton.[9] His easy win was likely fueled by Clinton's comments in March about coal, “We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business.”[10]

Analysts speculate Sanders's win in West Virginia came not from support for his own coal policies, but from a rejection of the Obama administration's.[11] Sanders was also helped by large numbers of Republican cross-over voters. Thirty-nine percent of Sanders voters stated they planned to vote for Donald Trump over Sanders in the November general election.[12]

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:13 pm

Duwango wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:47 pm
I still get a chuckle out of these. :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Virg ... mary,_2008

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Virg ... mary,_2016
Although West Virginia had breathed new life into Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign eight years earlier, it failed to deliver for Clinton's front-running campaign in 2016. Clinton lost every county in the state to Bernie Sanders.

Sanders's West Virginia victory came from strong support among workers in the coal industry; fifty-five percent of West Virginia’s Democratic voters with coal workers in their households voted for Sanders, while only 29 percent voted for Clinton.[9] His easy win was likely fueled by Clinton's comments in March about coal, “We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business.”[10]

Analysts speculate Sanders's win in West Virginia came not from support for his own coal policies, but from a rejection of the Obama administration's.[11] Sanders was also helped by large numbers of Republican cross-over voters. Thirty-nine percent of Sanders voters stated they planned to vote for Donald Trump over Sanders in the November general election.[12]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:09 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:33 pm
mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:43 pm
Wow she actually yelled why she isn't 50 points ahead? Interesting.
I'm surprised you didn't hear about this. I think it was one of the earliest indications that all these polls saying Hillary can't lose were lying
It's extra hilarious because she thought she'd come off as sassy and cool but just reinforced coming off as a nagging hag.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:57 pm

That shit had nothing to do with Sanders' stances on coal, Trump had already won the nomination a week earlier so people who otherwise would have voted for him started looking at the dem races and wanted to spite Hillary.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:09 am

It sure came true with Bush. I don't know much about what Bush did but I like him more as a person.
SpoilerShow
Though I don't understand why Bush and Trump have such hard on for Israel. I liked the Jews more when they still lived in Germany and didn't bomb Palestinians.

On the other hand I like this song :lol:

Bonus:
SpoilerShow
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:53 pm
She should be careful that Seehofer doesn't find his balls. If the CSU would properly split from the CDU you could vote for it outside of Bavaria. She'd drown in a sea of shit if that happened.
Time to admit a mistake for once, cunt!
I doubt this ever happens because the CSU just knows they would be finished then. On the other hand I really would like CSU to go global so I can vote for them :lol:

You will never see me voting for CDU because Merkel is antidemocratic, opportunist and dragged the whole party to the far left. Merkel is crazy she rather goes with the popular opinion even if it means we all die.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:57 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:09 am
Though I don't understand why Bush and Trump have such hard on for Israel. I liked the Jews more when they still lived in Germany and didn't bomb Palestinians.
The greatest thing the Jews have ever done.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:07 pm

The quarrels of desert people wouldn't be such a problem if the Jews didn't keep dragging to conflict into white countries.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:18 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:09 am
I doubt this ever happens because the CSU just knows they would be finished then. On the other hand I really would like CSU to go global so I can vote for them :lol:
They won't go krautwide. The CSU is the "Bavaria #1" party. Expanding to the rest of Germany would either delude the "brand", or just create another CDU, except this time the yokels from Bavaria have even more influence than before.
You will never see me voting for CDU because Merkel is antidemocratic, opportunist and dragged the whole party to the far left. Merkel is crazy she rather goes with the popular opinion even if it means we all die.
Though it took her a goddamn while to hear the popular opinion when that whole refugee thing happened.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:07 pm
The quarrels of desert people wouldn't be such a problem if the Jews didn't keep dragging to conflict into white countries.
It's not the Jews that are the problem it is the far left that won't let Africa and the Middle East alone. They have dragged us into every possible war imaginable and before they came to power they had the balls to call themselves anti war.

Die Grünen & Co. haben nichts verstanden. Ein friedliches Europa findet ohne Russland nicht statt. Scheiss Kriegstreiberpack.
SpoilerShow