The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:07 pm

I dunno. Maybe it's because I'm younger and not American but I remember being happier under Bush & Blair, even though they were both utter parasites, than I ever was under their successors.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:15 pm

This is more or less a american sorta thread, UK i'm sure was wonderful and mudslime free in the 2000's
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:18 pm

You would think so, wouldn't you?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:25 pm

Here's more or less a sum up of him.
By the time he left office most observers, both academic and ordinary citizens, thought George W. Bush was the worst president, at least in their memory. He ignored intelligence warnings before the 9/11 attack, allowed underlings to lie to Congress, the United Nations, and the American people about “weapons of mass destruction,” went to war without a plan to build peace, broke the economy, and mishandled natural disasters. A part-time president at best, one of his top advisors said he governed by instinct. A one-word summary of the Bush presidency: Ignorant.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:52 am

I actually hate Obama and Co. more than Bush. At least Bush can claim naivety invading Iraq. They genuinely thought they could topple a dictator and the civilians would automatically support a secular society. America post Iraq did not fully understand the kind of grip Islam can have on what should theoretically be sound people. Now, Obama looked at Iraq and Afghanistan and said hold my beer and destroyed Syria and Libya for the sake of destroying two nations.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:52 am

I was way to young, but was clinton a good president? I remember people saying things like the housing crisis and shit was his fault.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:02 am

Opinion polls of Presidents since WWII still rank Clinton very highly. It's usually:
1) JFK
2) Reagan
3) Clinton
Kugelfisch wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:32 am

The patriot act was all bush (his administration) afaik, and oil prices skyrocketed as we bombed the shit out of the middle east. Tons of soldiers gave their lives for some old bullshit. Maher is a smug prick but he was kind of right when he said you can't "fight" terrorism in a conventional sense. Every time we went over there we just destroyed a bunch of shit and pissed off more goat farmers, thus convincing them to take up the AK and perpetuate a Street Fighter III New Generation of terrorism. You can destroy terror cells but you can't stop people from getting together and starting up new cells. The meme is the thing you have to stop and his administration wasn't subtle enough by half to even make a start at that.

Trump is like a polar opposite to Bush in many ways. He's avoided war when many on the left have screamed for blood. He's focused on the economy and business rather than muh patriot act and muh gitmo. He wasn't handed the presidency as a perk of his bloodline like the Bushes and Clintons. He knew well before the presidency what it was like to be almost universally hated and reviled, and he's taken that negative attention and made it work for him.

Yeah "freedom isn't free" and it's the working class and poor who get to pay that price in blood, huh Bush and Obama? Fuck both of those cunts. Obama ran on pulling the troops out, but then he got into office and didn't do shit. Didn't close down Gitmo and didn't stop the patriot act. That's pretty much Obama in a nutshell though. Spit in the faces of the people who voted for you.

Never mind "what has Trump done that's as bad as Bush?" My question is more, "what has Trump done that's even bad at all?" Liberals should be happy to get a republican president who has shifted the social issues discussion so far to the left, even if his VP is the usual christian burger republican we typically get. Trump can't exactly swing around a hateboner for teh gayz when he's got a long history of association with hollywood.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:42 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:52 am
Now, Obama looked at Iraq and Afghanistan and said hold my beer and destroyed Syria and Libya for the sake of destroying two nations.
One can argue that most of the blame is on Hilldawg. You know, the raging cunt that was talking about going to war with Iran and tried her very best to get into a new cold war with Russia? Fantastic fucking choice to run for office against a well liked celebrity that tells people what they want to hear. Flawless campaign tactics there, dems.
I'm not surprised they are still butthurt. I am surprised that they still don't understand.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:49 am

Understanding would require them to admit their fuckups.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette