The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Pope Corky III

The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:05 pm

One thing that chafes my ass the most about current year is how Bill Maher and all these other retards say they have "a newfound respect for Bush" after Trump. And I find myself wondering if I woke up in another dimension with these retards. I remember the Bush Presidency, and Trump hasn't even approached the mesosphere of a awful that administration caused for us. Of course, I'm not a walking encyclopedia of political history so I'll leave it to people more in the now to fill in the other blanks.

Start with the obvious: Iraq. Trump hasn't gotten us into a pointless war in a country that would end up having lasting consequences to this day.
Last edited by Pope Corky III on Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:22 pm

Trump didn't do 9/11?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:31 pm

Trump didn't start pointless wars, didn't come up with blatant lies to justify those pointless wars, and didn't wage those pointless wars in such a short-sighted, piss-poor manner that he indirectly created ISIS & Friends.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:14 pm

ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:31 pm
Trump didn't start pointless wars, didn't come up with blatant lies to justify those pointless wars, and didn't wage those pointless wars in such a short-sighted, piss-poor manner that he indirectly created ISIS & Friends.
All while letting his home country go to shit economically because fighting pointless wars costs a lot of money as it turns out
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:50 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:22 pm
Trump didn't do 9/11?
Dude, cut that shit out.

Dick Cheney did 9/11.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:56 pm

Maybe that's why he shot his mate in the face...
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:20 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:05 pm
One thing that chafes my ass the most about current year is how Bill Maher and all these other retards say they have "a newfound respect for Bush" after Trump. And I find myself wondering if I woke up in another dimension with this retards. I remember the Bush Presidency, and Trump hasn't even approached the mesosphere of a awful that administration caused for us. Of course, I'm not a walking encyclopedia of political history so I'll leave it to people more in the now to fill in the other blanks.

Start with the obvious: Iraq. Trump hasn't gotten us into a pointless war in a country that would end up having lasting consequences to this day.
All these fools conveniently forget how they mocked Bush for being both a clueless simpleton and a warmongering sociopathic evil mastermind--both of which they couldn't wait to apply to Trump.

Dubya did try to push forward that amnesty program with the Dems; which nearly 70% of the country hated. You're not going to believe this, but everyone including the media said that those who were against it were wrong. Seeing this event play out was one of the first things to shift me to the right.
Afghanistan was fine (we had to do SOMETHING, and going after their base of operations from whence they came was a good idea), However he had to do Iraq primarily to finish what Daddy started and avenge his loss to Clinton. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Despite all that, I can't really hate the man. At worst, he was an establishment guy that got handed a mess and did what he could with it. The years have shown that he is someone who generally though he was generally trying to do the right thing. He wasn't a cartoon character like Bill Clinton. You could argue he shouldn't have been president,

Since W, Dems have tried to paint every single person on the right using the same paintbush and descriptors. Only reason they couldn't call him a racist was because he had Condolezza and Colin on his team.
They also started a full blown industry of taking people in tragedy, turning them insane, and discarding them when they are no longer useful pawns.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:47 pm

I can't agree with Afghanistan being fine. Nobody's ever successfully invaded Afghanistan, it was obvious what was going to happen. At best it was a standard 'do-nothing' move. If Bush had to do something he should've targeted the Saudis, who keep funding these bloody terrorists, but he'd never have done that because the Saudis have too much oil and too much money to ever be targeted.
Kugelfisch wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:01 pm

The Bush Jr. presidency was some of the worst years our generation experienced, terrible economy, terrible gas prices, terrible goods & foods prices, not to mention daddy's war with Iraq that didn't really do much of anything. I remember being so broke those summers because I was going to school and could barely afford gas @ $4 a gallon. It's like the complete opposite with Trump, everything is really strong right now so it's not a "republican" thing. People say obama was bad but Bush Jr. was much much worse.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]