Fuck this Gay Earth

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
ban

Fuck this Gay Earth

Post by ban » Sat May 19, 2018 6:43 pm

So, today is among the blackest of days for Greece. Today is the rememberance of the Genocide as was declared by the Government back in the 90s :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide

Specifically those from the Pontic area of Asia Minor and we usually do a march, refurbish the statues and monuments set up in the honour of the dead, fallen and persecuted. This year, in Thessaloniki, the mayor Giannis Boutaris, the same gay bitch that brought Turks in and wanted other horrible things to happen but today took the cake with something he announced yesterday and actually made a reality today :

http://www.newsbomb.gr/prionokordela/st ... on-pontion

The Fag Parade took place today. The day that is the Rememberance day of the Genocide victims from the Turks. Complete with string tossing, naked walking and all other pleasentries. I should be angry, furious but I just feel empty and broken at this point. Fuck this shit.
This would be the point where I'd just cry myself to a cornerShow

but since I'm a jaded shithead asshole that hides his sadness with snark, laughing at the faggots with no shame with a good friend is the way to go. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ban presents, the A.J. compilation :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I regret nothing! Which I'm sure is a phrase completely unknown to the fags at the parade. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Fuck this Gay Earth

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 19, 2018 8:36 pm

Good. Let them antagonise people even more against them. Jokes on them anyway.
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Sat May 19, 2018 8:43 pm

I'd say it's a cruel joke but it's more like self deprecation comedy at this point. And yeah, people were furious over this and some of them wanted to lynch the mayor since people suspect he had a lot to do with it. The fuckers even dragged their pozz to the university buildings of the STEM fields.
He warned youShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 19, 2018 8:44 pm

I look into the genocide on wiki, first thing I see is

>WW1

So it's not even muh holocaust. It's shit that happened before that. Nobody is left who was alive for it. GG.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Sat May 19, 2018 8:56 pm

Even if nobody is alive anymore, these people did lose their homes and the Greek landscape did shrink in size. A lot of houses are still intact and the family treasures in there are either kept as trophies or sold for cable tv money over there. Same shit that happens with Cyprus and their northern part. Heck, a lot of the families of the survivors that came over don't have the guts to go as tourists to Asia Minor and see where their grandparents or great grandparents lived.

Plus it was done in horrible roach ways like bifurcations, skewering from bottom-up etc and the fuckers like to use that as a cheap provocation to get a rise out of us like how Erdogan chimped out the other day and called for a massacre of Greece akin to the one in Asia Minor since they know shit like this makes our skin crawl.
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 19, 2018 9:49 pm

It is classic Erdogan lines like these that make me ever so slightly question God-Empress' Merkel decision to keep selling submarines to the guy. It's not like there's any sort of friction between Greece and Turkey over maritime territories or anything...

And I wonder if the progressive SJWs of Murrica will follow this great example and do a Pride parade for 9/11.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 19, 2018 10:01 pm

The roaches manage to get two Leopard 2 tanks blown up by goatfuckers in rags. If they ever try shit with submarines, Greece could take them out with hoplites or something.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun May 20, 2018 12:49 pm

The media here is reporting that the 75 year old mayor of Thessaloniki got the shit kicked out of him for being "anti-nationalist". Fucking liars wont even dare to mention it was about the gay shit, hell they dont even MENTION there being a gay pride rally.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun May 20, 2018 5:30 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 12:49 pm
The media here is reporting that the 75 year old mayor of Thessaloniki got the shit kicked out of him for being "anti-nationalist". Fucking liars wont even dare to mention it was about the gay shit, hell they dont even MENTION there being a gay pride rally.
Really? I figured they'd leap at the opportunity to blame muh homophobia and muh intolerance.
Is Spoony dead yet?

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun May 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Even they know that in that case people would agree with the beating up of that oldfag raping the memory of a massacre. They need their victim position for politicians to arrest more people "who pose a threath"
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine