Fuck this Gay Earth

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Fuck this Gay Earth

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 23, 2018 8:53 pm

The easiest religious people to manage are the ones who have sky daddy telling them to be a good goy.

Whatta shock that modern religious people spread this meme like a virus. "Don't make waves, be a good goy, just pray for things to fix themselves. Don't cause a ruckus!"

It's almost like some people in power gave you this meme so you'd be easy to herd like cattle into the butcher's pen.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu May 24, 2018 2:46 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:53 pm
"Don't make waves, be a good goy, just pray for things to fix themselves. Don't cause a ruckus!"
It's depressingly true. There are entire youtube channels dedicated to pointing out hypocrisy in the modern church that are run by devout Christians. These people are mocked, endlessly, despite having hard evidence that these leaders they're calling out are so far gone that believing any words out of their mouth is akin to just asking Satan to anally rape you.

I recall, about four years ago, telling someone, in my (former) church that I could prove evolution and Biblical doctrine were compatible with one another using a simple logical reasoning exercise based entirely on Biblical texts. Without even hearing what I had to say they made that face (the one super religious folk do when they're unhappy with you-- you know the one) and proceeded to shut me down before I could even start. They weren't the only one.

The average religious person can't even stand on their own two feet when challenged to simply think logically. I doubt any of them could do anything about anything political even if they wanted to but I at least expect them to do something as simple as vote and not tell people to lie down and accept defeat because anything they do is pointless.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 3:09 am

Christianity was the religion of slaves. I wonder who their masters could be? Really makes me think.
The fedora will save us after all. Pray for the death of the Evangelical Boomer.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 24, 2018 3:25 am

Guest wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 3:09 am
Christianity was the religion of slaves. I wonder who their masters could be? Really makes me think.
The fedora will save us after all. Pray for the death of the Evangelical Boomer.
I was going to reply to pepsi's comment that if it wasn't religion, it would be something else. Certain versions of patriotism are basically a religion, with all the same "keep your nose down, work hard for us and be a good goy" facets as religions.

Dipping the bedora won't save us and being religious doesn't necessarily entail the subservient fatalism ass seems to be espousing. Go ask the church leaders how they managed to flex their power for centuries to control and subjugate if being religious meant they had to be pussies. :lol:

Do as they do, as I said. Don't listen to what they tell you because there's two different doctrines: the Testament for Thee and the Gospel for Me. It's like when fags ask some religious person, PR rep or soviet official what they "really" think about x. Then they're shocked when the person feeds them a party line. No shit they feed you a party line! They don't respect you! You are just a vessel to communicate that party line to the masses for them. What they tell you and what they tell each other in private are worlds apart. And what they tell each other is further divorced from what they actually think.

Do as they DO and you will experience the religion as THEY experience it. Whether that's good or bad I leave to your judgement.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 24, 2018 4:10 pm

Any sufficiently nationalistic patriotism is indistinguishable from religion. Hypocrisy, crude propaganda, fear of other groups taking away your spot as the one true gospel (see China going against pretty much any religion), and flat out cult behavior (North Korea). It's just another variation of the same scam.
Pepsi Man wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 2:46 am
I recall, about four years ago, telling someone, in my (former) church that I could prove evolution and Biblical doctrine were compatible with one another using a simple logical reasoning exercise based entirely on Biblical texts. Without even hearing what I had to say they made that face (the one super religious folk do when they're unhappy with you-- you know the one) and proceeded to shut me down before I could even start. They weren't the only one.
Religion did confirmation bias long before that became hip.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:10 pm

I'm glad Rabid and I follow the only true Christian pastor currently in practice.
You know the one.
- and that's a good thing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:36 pm

GestapoAssiman wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:10 pm
I'm glad Rabid and I follow the only true Christian pastor currently in practice.
You know the one.

HEAR THE WORD MY SON
RAPEMAN wrote:

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:29 pm

Praise his name. Thank you godjesus and bear for Mr. Anderson (sir).

Accused of hate speech even though he just quotes the big book.
- and that's a good thing.