SESTA (AKA sex workers are lazier than internet nobodies: job edition)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: SESTA (AKA sex workers are lazier than internet nobodies: job edition)

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:26 am
"Incel" is just the new way to call somebody a virgin. That's the absolute maximum of creativity your average normalfag can come up with. Sex is everything to them, including their identity. They can't even fathom that somebody that had sex could be disgusted by their promiscuity. Because they are so deranged they believe that the worst thing to call somebody is a virgin. They couldn't understand how somebody couldn't make that their sole focus in life.
They can't fathom that maybe being a birgin isn't the worst thing in the world either.
If the worst thing I had going on was that I never touched a nasty bajeena I'd be doing pretty good I think.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:06 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:37 am
The most ridiculous insult somebody upset that their promiscuity has been attacked is "incel." An early sexual debut is typically indicative of emotional dysfunction and nothing to boast about.
For them it is. Just look how many brag how early they lost their virginity. 15 is considered old for that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:45 pm

Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:27 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:02 am
Aren’t incels the kind of guys who pay camgirls anyway? Why would they cut off the closest they’ll get to actual poon.
Because they resent having to pay for it.

Men hate sex workers because they ask much for what should cost little. Women hate sex workers because they ask little for what should cost much.
That, and there's the whole "illegal" factor (in America anyway). To the point where the cops fucking setup sting operations to try and trap these poor fucks. Piss-poor risk/reward rate m8.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:17 pm

The most ridiculous insult somebody upset that their promiscuity has been attacked is "incel." An early sexual debut is typically indicative of emotional dysfunction and nothing to boast about.
Yes. This "incel" thing is a really terrible label to slap on teen boys and young men and it must cause them great stress. SJWs (claim to) want men to stop womanizing, and yet they virgin shame too.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:11 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:17 pm
Yes. This "incel" thing is a really terrible label to slap on teen boys and young men and it must cause them great stress. SJWs (claim to) want men to stop womanizing, and yet they virgin shame too.
Women don't care. They've never cared about men that don't have anything to offer them when they stretch their hands out like niggers asking for gibs.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:11 pm
Women don't care. They've never cared about men that don't have anything to offer them when they stretch their hands out like niggers asking for gibs.
Well, by enforcing this "get laid, manbaby incel" message, more low-status young men will be encouraged to pursue and hit on women. I hope the cunts enjoy the blowback.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:43 pm

Sounds like they want to make their wet dream of a rape culture become reality.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:48 pm

Modern society is garbage so they have to label people and blame it on them to hide that fact.

Think about it. Women destroyed the patriarchy with the help of capitalism. Masculinity is inevitably tied to femininity so it is no wonder the gender roles reverse and they call normal boyish behaviour toxic masculinity. The free market made it possible for women to go independent but that on it's own wasn't enough. Now they wan't the matriarchy.

They NEED to be slut shamed because being a cum dumpster is NOT NORMAL. It is not your god given right to do with that pussy what you want. I don't want the patriarchy back but women overdid it, they need to beaten back into shape.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:43 am

That'd be some good shit if you weren't also drinking from the commie fountain.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:01 am

Credo in Deum wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:48 pm
Modern society is garbage so they have to label people and blame it on them to hide that fact.

Think about it. Women destroyed the patriarchy with the help of capitalism. Masculinity is inevitably tied to femininity so it is no wonder the gender roles reverse and they call normal boyish behaviour toxic masculinity. The free market made it possible for women to go independent but that on it's own wasn't enough. Now they wan't the matriarchy.

They NEED to be slut shamed because being a cum dumpster is NOT NORMAL. It is not your god given right to do with that pussy what you want. I don't want the patriarchy back but women overdid it, they need to beaten back into shape.
Oh look, it's the return of Crazy Credo. Could you elaborate how capitalism is to blame for women destroying shit? I have completely the opposite opinion. Supporting feminism equals supporting communism.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.