The UK (United Kalif) General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:52 am

78 seat tory majority

BREXIT!

BREXIT!

BREXIT!

BREXIT!

BREXIT!

BREXIT!

BREXIT!

BREXIT!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:37 am

I'm actually surprised.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:28 pm

I am shocked. The hobo writer came out of his cave to tell people to vote Labour

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:11 pm

Listening to Alan Moore talk about politics, you realise that he really should have finished school
Also, the Wizard is looking rougher than usual
Also also, look at the fucking results
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:46 pm

Its almost like the majority of people want Brexit and hate the idea of bankrupting the country.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:07 pm

According to The Guardian, Labor only lost because of Corbyn's anti-Semitism. Oy vey, this diagnostic will surely make them recover in time for the next election!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:55 pm

A pretty big part was probably also his refusal to say whether or not he's pro- or anti-Brexit. Or, you know, him being a commie.
Osterzone wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:28 pm
I am shocked. The hobo writer came out of his cave to tell people to vote Labour
I hope they realized how corny "He never voted for anything in decades, but this is one of the few exceptions! This is really important" sounds. And shouldn't an anarchist be glad that there's less EU in Britain?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:55 pm
A pretty big part was probably also his refusal to say whether or not he's pro- or anti-Brexit.
Is that how it's being reported? Because Jewemy was pro-Brexit until he panicked and flip-flopped towards the end of the campaign.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:11 pm

I'm just regurgitating Kraut news coverage, according which he didn't want to say how he'd vote during a hypothetical second referendum.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:19 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:55 pm
And shouldn't an anarchist be glad that there's less EU in Britain?
Alan Moore doesn't know what the fuck he believes. He complains that Trump supporters and Brexiteers just want to go back to a time when things were simple and they (thought) they understood the world but the system of government he's supposedly advocating for is not dissimilar to the one we had in the fucking Stone Age.
He wants no government at all but he says that you should vote for Corbyn, and he says that staying in the EU is going to help us realise his vision of an anarchist utopia because logic.
Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:08 pm
Is that how it's being reported? Because Jewemy was pro-Brexit until he panicked and flip-flopped towards the end of the campaign.
No he wasn't. You don't know shit.
Corbyn, being an ardent communist, has always hated the EJew but because he's Labour party leader he had to campaign for Remain out of obligation. As a result he ran a shit campaign and his party tried, and failed, to kick him out the day after the referendum.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.