The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:15 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:52 am
If they treated him with chloroquine, then expect the entire mainstream media to be on suicide watch.
They wouldn't tell us if they did.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:09 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:15 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:52 am
If they treated him with chloroquine, then expect the entire mainstream media to be on suicide watch.
They wouldn't tell us if they did.
Would't he tell? I know Trump would tweet like mad "CHROLOQUINE SAVED /OURBRIT/ BORIS!"

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:23 pm

Dude's too important to just die. They've probably pumped him full of whatever supposedly helps against corona. They may have even rubbed some tiger dicks and bat vaginas on him, as is ancient medical tradition in China.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:23 pm
Agreed. No variation of that """joke""" was ever funny, no matter how ironic it was used.
It was stronger than me. Though I might never be able to repay this, I am deeply sorry for what I have done.

(And this shit isn't even a joke. Just some NPC backstory infodumb that got memed into cult status because all guards in the entirety of Skyrim have like a handful of different lines. This is about as much of a joke as "The cake is a lie")
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:23 pm
Dude's too important to just die. They've probably pumped him full of whatever supposedly helps against corona.
Exactly. They'll probably give him hydroxychloroquine and whatever else works because if he dies, Britain is fucked. Fuck, China will probably send over their best physicians with their super secret cure for Jinping and CCP members only because if Johnson dies there's no coming back for them.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:20 pm

Is it wrong for me to want to see him dead, now?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:30 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:23 pm
They may have even rubbed some bat vaginas on him
He must be furiously masturbating to Rouge the Bat at this very moment.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:37 pm

I think bat vaginas would be just compounding the issue.
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:29 pm

Bat his holy animal, for bat is only mammal that flies.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:21 pm

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:08 pm

The Doomers already shut down all places that are non-essential so where the fuck would people be buying. What it will be NYC under Bloomberg. Oh. This soda is not essential to your living. Jail for you. This lawn mower is non-essential for you to survive. Prison for you. You Kebab over there ass raping a 5 year old girl. I salute you comrade. That is essential for your sexual needs. Help me arrest this horrible man for buying a soda.