The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:37 pm

They've always suffered from unwarranted self-importance. Must come from living on some shitty island.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:46 am
The "TERRIFYING" new strain is 70% more infectious than normal covid (maybe,) but no more deadly. So, not deadly at all. Just highly infectious.
B-but it's out of control!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:18 am

So is this DEADLY NEW STRAIN designed to make everyone want to take the vaccine, or to scare everyone into Eternal Lockdown because they think there's no way to stop it?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:51 am

Surprisingly ((scientists)) are saying the UK is fucking dumb and viruses mutate and the vaccine will probably still work goy
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:20 pm

They need people to take the existing vaccine first. Then they can declare a new super dangerous strain has been found that is vaccine resistant.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:51 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:51 am
Surprisingly ((scientists)) are saying the UK is fucking dumb and viruses mutate and the vaccine will probably still work goy
I'd bet there are millions of new strains. Viruses ten to mutate. Especially on a global level.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:26 pm

Judges have insisted that freedom of speech includes the 'right to offend' in a landmark ruling which could help to turn the tide on 'woke' intolerance after a feminist who called a transgender woman a 'pig in a wig' and a 'man' was cleared.
HA, so when a TERF does it it's suddenly ok but when a straight white male does it he if off to jail for shitposting without a loicense. I wouldn't call that a win, it is the UK stopping hate speech laws from backfiring on the people who created it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:33 am

Anglos.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:09 pm

We really should have a dedicated politician hottie thread. Also one for Dreamcast (aka Best Console).

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:20 am

I’m glad I’m not alone in my love for that console...goodnight sweet prince, you arrived too early in the game.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:30 am

Changed the game only to get killed off by a shitty DVD player masquerading as a console.