The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:51 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:38 pm
Dear lord. Difference being you OBAYED the rule of Rome. Rome never took a knee.
There's also that part of them conquering shit. Probably not a good role model for the modern Left.
And just like todays niggers the cultures they conquered learned nothing from them when they left. As soon as Rome and Persia fell, North Africa and the Middle East went right to shit.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:17 am

Well we learned and created the Holy Roman Empire. Just goes to show white supremacy. Not that "learning how to stop living in mud huts" is something to write home about but apparently it's something most people have difficulties with.
Naturally it's not "immigration" when you expand your borders, not has Rome thrived from it. It's what led to it's downfall.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:34 am

Well, the Ilyrian emperors postponed Rome's downfall for almost a century. But the real downfall started right after the ascension of the first barbarian emperor, if I'm not mistaken.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:53 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:34 am
Well, the Ilyrian emperors postponed Rome's downfall for almost a century. But the real downfall started right after the ascension of the first barbarian emperor, if I'm not mistaken.
We can break this down for hours. But if we're distilling it down to the core what caused the empire to fail was ennui. The upper class getting bored of all their luxury life and not knowing how the "real world" is, getting caught up in stupid causes out of statements of fashion without realizing the consequences.
Hence upper class white kids being the current driving force of anarchy and communism. It's so close to the fall of Rome it's uncanny. Rome was defeated by itself, just as "western" civilisation is today.

The only question is if this time there will be a follow up that is reasonable. Right now I'd judge the chances for another Renaissance being poor. But you never know. It's not like Islamists, Communists or niggers are going to create a functional follow-up state.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:59 am

At least Rome survived vicariously through the Byzantines. Who will pick up the western mantle? Will Russia and East Europe finally get their shit together? South America has all the resources to become a super power but corruption runs too deep in their society.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:12 am

My bet is on either fascism or real hard right democracy. That the anarchists and commies can't reign has been proven again and no actual communist state will be formed.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:21 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:21 pm
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/ant ... on-england
Anti-racism activists draw up 'hit list' of 60 statues they want toppled in London, England
Statues of historical figures like Sir Francis Drake, Lorn Nelson, Christopher Columbus and William Gladstone were chosen 'for celebrating slavery and racism'

LONDON — Black Lives Matter supporters have drawn up a “hit list” of dozens of statues after Sadiq Khan, the Mayor of London, said controversial monuments should be removed to avoid causing offence. Statues of leading historical figures including Sir Francis Drake, Nancy Astor, Christopher Columbus and William Gladstone should be toppled “for celebrating slavery and racism,” campaigners said Tuesday.
This is communism. They always destroy the previous culture's history to replace it with worshipping whoever the new leader is. China did this with the Great Leap Forward and it's why they try to destroy religion and create cult of personalities. The world begins and ends with communism and everything that came before it is shit and evil.

It has nothing to do with the history of racism and fascism, as shown by them attacking statues of fucking Abraham Lincoln and Churchill. It's an attack on western culture.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:28 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:21 am
This is communism. They always destroy the previous culture's history to replace it with worshipping whoever the new leader is. China did this with the Great Leap Forward
ACTUAL LEE that was the Cultural Revolution.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:36 am

Poonoo wrote:
It has nothing to do with the history of racism and fascism, as shown by them attacking statues of fucking Abraham Lincoln and Churchill. It's an attack on western culture.
In all fairness, if I could kill Churchill I would. A dozen times over. Eternal rape would be too good for him.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:02 am

Poonoo wrote:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:21 pm
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/ant ... on-england
Anti-racism activists draw up 'hit list' of 60 statues they want toppled in London, England
Statues of historical figures like Sir Francis Drake, Lorn Nelson, Christopher Columbus and William Gladstone were chosen 'for celebrating slavery and racism'

LONDON — Black Lives Matter supporters have drawn up a “hit list” of dozens of statues after Sadiq Khan, the Mayor of London, said controversial monuments should be removed to avoid causing offence. Statues of leading historical figures including Sir Francis Drake, Nancy Astor, Christopher Columbus and William Gladstone should be toppled “for celebrating slavery and racism,” campaigners said Tuesday.
This is communism. They always destroy the previous culture's history to replace it with worshipping whoever the new leader is. China did this with the Great Leap Forward and it's why they try to destroy religion and create cult of personalities. The world begins and ends with communism and everything that came before it is shit and evil.

It's not just the commies, the Taliban did the same thing. Probably where Sadiq Khan got the idea.