Your place in the polictical spectrum

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
AngrySpoonySnob
Posts: 1983
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: Your place in the polictical spectrum

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:18 am

Bingo, but it cant and wont change because that entire system was designed and implemented to turn us all back into slaves. And we are since there is no way to fix it anymore, and we stand 0 chance in a violent uprising now they have robot and drone armies. Christ is the only way out.
I dont directly respond to guests, stop being a pussy and sign up or piss off.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11004
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Your place in the polictical spectrum

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:45 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:59 am
Meanwhile in yuropecuckistan, some cunt in Germany gets to decide for you guiz how many rapefugees you should have.
Not even that. You think that shit would stop if Merkel was to go away? The EU basically has no outer border, or at least not one that works, and zero interior borders. Only the eastern European nations actually enforce a border while the southern sea borders just ship those cunts in and the south eastern land border is overwhelmed for a lack of shooting intruders.
While Merkel is a massive part of the problem and likely the biggest, you've got too many people in charge with her exact mindset all over European governments.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 7917
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Your place in the polictical spectrum

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:35 pm

One thing you will never ever see, poonoo, is colleges using some kind of "employability" scale for college courses. I would love for that to happen, but you would not BELIEVE the side-eyes I got when I in any way implied my participation in college classes was directly related to my interest in getting actual work. You're supposed to go to college to become a better human or some gay shit like that.

A majority of the garbage in colleges now will not affect your employable skills in any way. And that's just how they like it.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11004
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Your place in the polictical spectrum

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:59 pm

From what I can tell, college is to do dumb shit and be in debt for a nice start into life as being some bank's bitch. Indoctrination camps for the degenerate to keep them away from normal life during those last couple of formative years for a maximum of demoralisation and destruction of western values.

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 578
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Your place in the polictical spectrum

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:18 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:59 pm
From what I can tell, college is to do dumb shit and be in debt for a nice start into life as being some bank's bitch. Indoctrination camps for the degenerate to keep them away from normal life during those last couple of formative years for a maximum of demoralisation and destruction of western values.
The first part is mostly true for graduate school--a lot of states have at least some kind of program for the in-store students to pay for four years.

Otherwise, exactly yes.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Your place in the polictical spectrum

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:19 am

I made the right choice to never go to college and become a NEET outright.

User avatar
Auli
Posts: 1548
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: Your place in the polictical spectrum

Post by Auli » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:54 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:19 am
I made the right choice to never go to college and become a NEET outright.
Neat.
Image

rat-fuck
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:50 am

Re: Your place in the polictical spectrum

Post by rat-fuck » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:19 am

Auli wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:51 pm
Conservatives on YouTube (mostly Steven Crowder) made me less gun-ban and more pro gun and 2A. I switched from "u can get a gun on 7/11 lawl" to "I actually see your point in wanting to defend yourself and not wait 5 minutes for the cops to find your raped body".
I know this isn't overly on-topic, but they don't usually arrive after 5 minutes: Often they deliberately wait like 20-30 minutes so they know the crime already happened and don't have to do anything.
veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:13 am
The problem is not the voting system, it's the voters. There should be a strict prerequisites who gets to vote. First and foremost, the IQ test. IQ under 120? Not a change. Voters have to contribute for their country some way like going in the army. Service guarantees citizenship. Women don't need to vote at all. Voters political views need also be tested before voting, communists should be hanged instantly, socialists could be left alive but their voting denied. Also their fingers should be cut off as a symbolic gesture; thou shalt not covet another man's wallet.
This wouldn't do shit. Besides the rigging, there still wouldn't be legitimate choice and there would be a lower voter base, so people would care even less about politics. Even as a gay idea this is stupid. Are you not aware of leftist infiltration into other groups? IQ tests would be selective and faked.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:22 pm
I don't think anybody would hate the EU if it were just about free trade
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:46 pm
Nobody did when it was. It was genuinely beneficial to everyone.
But as the other guy said that wasn't their intentions anyway. If you think otherwise you don't know the point of the EU.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:23 am
I dunno how the EU ever thought their attempts to create a United States of Europe was ever going to fly. The United States of America just barely works and that's because you've got people who speak mostly the same language, share mostly the same history and share mostly the same religious upbringing.
In Europe you've got different languages, different history, different customs and in some cases even different religion
The United States was formed after a civil war. It was enforced. That was with most of the states being connected and the similar history and everything.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11004
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Your place in the polictical spectrum

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:22 pm

rat-fuck wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:19 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:22 pm
I don't think anybody would hate the EU if it were just about free trade
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:46 pm
Nobody did when it was. It was genuinely beneficial to everyone.
But as the other guy said that wasn't their intentions anyway. If you think otherwise you don't know the point of the EU.
Nah, when something works well it's never intentional. If anything, they were royally pissed off about it.

User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 639
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: Your place in the polictical spectrum

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:53 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:12 am
When it comes to education, I am as lefty as they come. To the point where I would find a way to fund all forms of education and make them free. I fundamentally believe in fairness, not equality, and everyone regardless of class should have access to education. Some poor kid who does really well in school shouldn't be excluded from university because they or their parents don't have the money to par tuition.
That is where I'm lefty too, free education benefits everyone. But there should be a two-way system with both public and private universities and only societal beneficial study programs should have the public funding whereas people who want to study art, filmmaking, theatre etc. should pay their studies themselves.
rat-fuck wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:19 am
veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:13 am
The problem is not the voting system, it's the voters. There should be a strict prerequisites who gets to vote. First and foremost, the IQ test. IQ under 120? Not a change. Voters have to contribute for their country some way like going in the army. Service guarantees citizenship. Women don't need to vote at all. Voters political views need also be tested before voting, communists should be hanged instantly, socialists could be left alive but their voting denied. Also their fingers should be cut off as a symbolic gesture; thou shalt not covet another man's wallet.
This wouldn't do shit. Besides the rigging, there still wouldn't be legitimate choice and there would be a lower voter base, so people would care even less about politics. Even as a gay idea this is stupid. Are you not aware of leftist infiltration into other groups? IQ tests would be selective and faked.
Who the hell are you? You are not worthy to question my solid Starship Troopers utopia with your mere 86 shitpost count. It wouldn't matter that much if IQ tests could be rigged, allowing only men with military background to vote would create a healthy seedbed for NPC (Nationalism, Patriarchy, Capitalism). Might is Right.
Goeth: "Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking Jews in this motherfucking camp!"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests